+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! STUDY PERMIT (VISA) REJECTED TWICE.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Update - Study permit was approved after 2 refusals. Program changed to MBA from a Government University.

I took professional assistance from a visa consultant who drafted my SOP, covering each and every point.

Feel free to message me.

Good Luck.
hi there,

we have two similar rejections for the Study permit application, any help/tip would be appreciated, thanks

Reactions: Singh1012

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Reactions: pessacanada

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/study-visa-approved-after-2-refusals-ask-me-anything-sds-april-2021.729640/

Enclosed is the link to my case where everything is mentioned.

I had taken professional assistance from a VISA CONSULTANT who drafted 100% of my SOP.

Additional documents were added as well.
Thank a lot for the reply, can you please DM me your SOP, please remove all personal info from it. I have a look at your SOP context to get some idea. If you can send it to me, I would really appreciate it.

Harinderr

Aug 21, 2021
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/study-visa-approved-after-2-refusals-ask-me-anything-sds-april-2021.729640/

Enclosed is the link to my case where everything is mentioned.

I had taken professional assistance from a VISA CONSULTANT who drafted 100% of my SOP.

Additional documents were added as well.
Hello bro, Congratulations for your canada visa. Right now I am also facing the rejection my application was rejected twice. Now am planning to reapply again one more time for jan2022 could please tell what documents do you applied while reapply.
Have you applied letter of explanation and can I please see your sop you can hide your personal information this time am considering to change my course and college as well. please help me bro it's very tough for me and I don't know what to do

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello bro, Congratulations for your canada visa. Right now I am also facing the rejection my application was rejected twice. Now am planning to reapply again one more time for jan2022 could please tell what documents do you applied while reapply.
Have you applied letter of explanation and can I please see your sop you can hide your personal information this time am considering to change my course and college as well. please help me bro it's very tough for me and I don't know what to do
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Pls order GCMS notes and seek professional assistance from a visa consultant.

Additional Documents-

1- Attached CA Certificate (to demonstrate strong home ties)

2 - Sponsorship affidavit (stating my father will pay for my educational & living expenses in Canada.)

3 - Changed course to MBA

4 - STRONG SOP which has covered each and every point.

You can DM me if you want to know aobut the consultant I applied through. I'll share their contact details.

Pls do not proceed without GCMS notes.

Good Luck.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Odil7777

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Pls order GCMS notes and seek professional assistance from a visa consultant.

Additional Documents-

2 - Sponsorship affidavit (stating my father will pay for my educational & living expenses in Canada.)

You can DM me if you want to know aobut the consultant I applied through. I'll share their contact details.

Good Luck.
I recieved twice from MBA UCW and also going to change my Univrrsity. Did you mentioned about your previous 2 refusals in your SOP and why you changed the university?

Harinderr

Aug 21, 2021

Additional Documents-

Good Luck.
Thanks for replying bro!!
This time I changed my college and course to software Development. I applied for offer letter from Red deer College
Previously it was Business administration in Norquest college
Could please tell me how to justify change of course in Sop and should I also attach LOE(letter of explanation) to explain how I overcome refusal reason. Where should I apply for Gcsm notes and should I apply basic or premium.
Do you have your Sop to share or if possible could you plz explain how you convinced officer about your application and change of course through Sop. Whats the name of agency through which you applied.
Thanks

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Thanks for replying bro!!
This time I changed my college and course to software Development. I applied for offer letter from Red deer College
Previously it was Business administration in Norquest college
Could please tell me how to justify change of course in Sop and should I also attach LOE(letter of explanation) to explain how I overcome refusal reason. Where should I apply for Gcsm notes and should I apply basic or premium.
Do you have your Sop to share or if possible could you plz explain how you convinced officer about your application and change of course through Sop. Whats the name of agency through which you applied.
Thanks
Pls check your inbox.

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I recieved twice from MBA UCW and also going to change my Univrrsity. Did you mentioned about your previous 2 refusals in your SOP and why you changed the university?

Which uni and program are you opting for?
and yes, i mentioned everything in my SOP
You must explain and justify why you are changing university, how is this new university and/or course better than previous one.

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
You must explain and justify why you are changing university, how is this new university and/or course better than previous one.
bro facing same problem please dm me ur sop by hiding all personal details. please I am requesting you

Odil7777

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
I am going to take GRE exam and change University in world top 1000, now I am planning University of Winsdor, Ms in economics, as my bachelor is International Economic Relations and my work is also in Government Structure.

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I am going to take GRE exam and change University in world top 1000, now I am planning University of Winsdor, Ms in economics, as my bachelor is International Economic Relations and my work is also in Government Structure.
Sounds good. All the best. Kindly apply for GCMS notes to know the exact reason of refusal.

Odil7777

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Sounds good. All the best. Kindly apply for GCMS notes to know the exact reason of refusal.
Already applied. But is is also a litle bit unclear.

PA 27 yo, seeking to enter Canada to study MBA degree programUCW. PA completed Bachelor Economic Relations in 2018, and has been since following career in government structure in home country, and now wishes to study in Canada. Motivation for study is not convincing upon review of submissions. According to the applicant's current or future employment prospects, I am not satisfied that PA's career prospects in home country justify PA's stated motivation or the high expense. Cost of program significant in light of his financial situation. Therefore, based on docs on file, not satisfied purpose and employment in country of residence is sufficient for study and to ensure departure from Canada if granted. Refused.