+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! STUDY PERMIT (VISA) REJECTED TWICE.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I did apply from India but what kind of major change are you suggesting? I legit changed my whole program and institute. I genuinely intend to study in Canada bro.
Well give it a shot. But do not accumulate too many rejections. It makes your future applications for visas harder.

It may not be my place but any reason to go for only Canada? If I were you I will try in Singapore and Australia too. Canada and US have one of the worst kind of VOs in India.

Reactions: Singh1012

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
BTW, do you have some travel / visa history? I mean, a short visit to USA on a tourist visa in past can also establish that you genuinely respect the visa conditions. Its one indicator that you won't violate the visa conditions put on you.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hey, hope everyone's doing good.

I had been selected for Humber GBM May 2020 (Defered to September 2020 & further deferred to January 2021) but Visa has been rejected twice despite being an ideal candidate. (Age 22)

Reason for refusal (both times)- {SDS Category}

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

1- Full year Tuition fees paid

2- GIC Paid (CIBC)

3 - IELTS 7 (WITH 6+ IN EVERY BAND)

4- FINANCIALS (ITR SINCE 2017 (50 LAC/Year)/SALARY SLIPS/SPONSORSHIP AFFIDAVIT)

5 - SOP (RESUMPTION LETTER stating I will join this organisation back after my studies in Canada FROM CURRENT EMPLOYER WAS PROVIDED AS WELL)

6- Previous Degree - Business Management (UK based degree in India) {Graduated in 2019}

7- Medical passed

8- 10th - 67% CBSE/ 12th Science 60%

Is it worth filing via attorney?
Requesting your feedbacks and suggestion as to how can I manage to get the study permit.

Thank You.
you need to explain your current course in canada why do you need it and how it will help you increase your skills. Visa officer doesn't understand why are you pursuing this course while you are already employed. You need to explain that

Delzin08

Mar 17, 2021
Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your case..I can empathise with u on this as I am facing the same issue..Please let me know if you found a solution for your problem.thank you..god bless

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Get an RCIC to review your aplication, apply again considering the flaws on your former rejection letter and if they still dey u pls go for a legal redress.

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Update - Study permit was approved after 2 refusals. Program changed to MBA from a Government University.

I took professional assistance from a visa consultant who drafted my SOP, covering each and every point.

Feel free to message me.

Good Luck.

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your case..I can empathise with u on this as I am facing the same issue..Please let me know if you found a solution for your problem.thank you..god bless
Sorry for the late response, what's your current status? My application is approved. I took help from a visa consultant who drafted my SOP. I also changed my program. (to a Master's Level)

Sanjith98

Jun 1, 2021
Update - Study permit was approved after 2 refusals. Program changed to MBA from a Government University.

I took professional assistance from a visa consultant who drafted my SOP, covering each and every point.

Feel free to message me.

Good Luck.
Hi bro, I have faced two refusals too with the same reasons as yours. I applied for my study permit in October 2019 and November 2019 and after that due to COVID-19 issues I waited for sometime and now got admission into a college in Ontario for PG certificate - 2 year program.
Can you kindly share me your contact number or an id to contact you regarding the letter of explanation you submitted while you reapplied the third time.
Many thanks.

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi bro, I have faced two refusals too with the same reasons as yours. I applied for my study permit in October 2019 and November 2019 and after that due to COVID-19 issues I waited for sometime and now got admission into a college in Ontario for PG certificate - 2 year program.
Can you kindly share me your contact number or an id to contact you regarding the letter of explanation you submitted while you reapplied the third time.
Many thanks.
I will dm you.

Reactions: Sanjith98

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Sorry for the late response, what's your current status? My application is approved. I took help from a visa consultant who drafted my SOP. I also changed my program. (to a Master's Level)
Can you share your SOP for reference (not copying)!!! Same situation. Changing to MBA now