+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: Statutory Declaration / Invitation Letter Format

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello,

I need a format for my Statutory Declaration / Invitation Letter for family members (Siblings above 21 and mother).

Most of the format I see here are for individuals, anyone can share to me that includes for all the family members? I can basically make 1 invitation each but just to save the cost of notarization, Its best to do it as one.

Thanks in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

I need a format for my Statutory Declaration / Invitation Letter for family members (Siblings above 21 and mother).

Most of the format I see here are for individuals, anyone can share to me that includes for all the family members? I can basically make 1 invitation each but just to save the cost of notarization, Its best to do it as one.

Thanks in advance
Three points:
1. There is no 'Statutory Declaration'. An invitation letter works fine.

2. Separate invitation letters are not required. One letter for all applicants is advisable. The letter would have Host information + information about each applicant (Name + Date of Birth + Nationality + Passport details + Address + Employment + Relationship to the Host).... in addition to other typical facts stated in the invitation letter.

3. Notarization is not required for all countries. Do check with their local VFS/VAC before you get the letter notarized

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Three points:
1. There is no 'Statutory Declaration'. An invitation letter works fine.

2. Separate invitation letters are not required. One letter for all applicants is advisable. The letter would have Host information + information about each applicant (Name + Date of Birth + Nationality + Passport details + Address + Employment + Relationship to the Host).... in addition to other typical facts stated in the invitation letter.

3. Notarization is not required for all countries. Do check with their local VFS/VAC before you get the letter notarized
gotcha! thanks @Bryanna