+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help-Stage-2 Non Sds

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
Hello everybody,

I applied for visa since 16th of July and gave biometrics on 6th of August and afterwards, I received a stage-1 AIP "approval to principle" that's a special case to those who applied before 15 September for fall intake as per new policy in those initial days of covid19, they passed my Eligibility criteria but admissibility (Stage-2 Medical and Passport request is pending) since as said 14th Sep I received an AIP, after almost 1 month and few days passed, but they haven't provided any ghost update for medical neither in my GC account of Cic.

Please guide, Is there less chances to get visa or anything wrong with processing of visa. I provided complete file and documents,

I am very anxious, if anyone received medical request for non SDS route from UAE office in this month. please share your experience. Your thoughts will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

GrandVizier

Sep 10, 2020
Hello, I also applied non SDS July 11th and received AIP Sept 12th. Since then, I have not received a medical request nor any ghost update either.

Reactions: Shah05

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, I also applied non SDS July 11th and received AIP Sept 12th. Since then, I have not received a medical request nor any ghost update either.
Have you received any heads up for medical at this moment or any ghost update?

Mohammad Farzanullah

Mar 10, 2020
I applied on 23 July (Non sds Pakistan) and have not received anything yet. They processed non sds in bulk at the start of September. I think they somehow missed mine.
I have been waiting since then, No idea when they will start processing applications again