+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required regarding bank statement

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aoa.

My name is Umair and i got admission in Ryerson University Toronto Canada..

but.... the issue is bank statement....total fee 25k CAD uni + 16K CAD living

i) my brother is canadian national and he is living in toronto and is Canadian citizen. So i will stay with him and we will bear my living expenses. has has abt 25K CAD in his bank account because he just brought a house there.
ii) i have abt 15 lakh PKR but NOT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. i didn't know that i would require 4 months bank statement for visa.i only have abt 5 lakh in my account, rest was invested.now i am in trouble.if i put this money in my bank account it will b a clearly show that that i got this money somewhere just for bank statement.

Please tell me wht to do now.
would my brother's 30k CAD bank statement b enough for my visa ? or i have to show the whole amount in my account.? can i show both bank statements for my visa ?
should i submit the whole money in my account now and then show my bank statement(but it will give an impression that that i got this money somewhere just for bank statement) ?
can i open a bank account in any Canadian bank from Pakistan? if yes than if i transfer all my funds in that account and submit that bank statement . would it full fill the need ?
is there any other way to solve this problem ?

Please reply... i am in tension due to this 4 months bank statement....

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Home tie issues. Since your brother is a Canadian citizen. It is 50-50 in your case since he did not change his status from student. The only solution I can think of, is to delay your studies and apply for winter intake. Your brother's funds alone are not sufficient. What are you going for? First year tuition+first year living expense?

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am going for Masters of engineering in Internetworking(full time). its a 1 year course. and there is no winter intake.
total fee mentioned on the letter - 23xxx CAD + living 16xxx+6xx(some uni fund)

please explain y this is a 50-50 case. ??? wht difference it makes if he didn't change his status from student... ???
and y my brother's statement and my 5lakh statement is not sufficient is more than 80% of the total sum required....?????

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Your info is all messed up in your first post. Please go read it again from the start. Here is the rule and do the math. First year tuition fee+first year living expense+both airfare. You bro should show this much amount as a minimum requirement from the last 4 months . Visa officer can not read your mind. Or what goes on inside your mind . So they apply different logic. If your brother has immigrated from student visa then another sibling will do the same. Same thinking ,same mentality . Work permit dual intent. You can become PR from it no issues. My brother hires students from Pakistan on work visas and have seen similar cases of my cousins who were refused because their siblings had immigrated there on student visas. You might get away with home tie issues but you need to fix your funds. It is as simple as that.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umairfarooqch said:
i am going for Masters of engineering in Internetworking(full time). its a 1 year course. and there is no winter intake.
total fee mentioned on the letter - 23xxx CAD + living 16xxx+6xx(some uni fund)

please explain y this is a 50-50 case. ??? wht difference it makes if he didn't change his status from student... ???
and y my brother's statement and my 5lakh statement is not sufficient is more than 80% of the total sum required....?????
HI umair

your university tuition costs are pretty much on the high side , If ur bank transactions are strong meaning your total 6 month bank

statement on the last page shows a transaction or more amount than you need for 1 yr then you can apply soon this works for current

account only , otherwise you must

wait for atleast 2-3 months ,

ur one year fee requirement totals to about 43000$ CAD this includes one way ticket

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Nazia.... sorry for the messed up info...

@ all..

i need another help...

this is the situation so far.....

my brother who is the main guy in the whole play has bank statement of around 25k CAD...doing job in Canada.
my father's has bank statement is 15 lakh... he is retired.
mine is 4 lakh....doing job in Pak

so there gonna b 2 sponsors in my case....one is my brother... and 2nd one is me or my father....

i sold my car and i have more than 9 lakh in my pocket... where should i submit them...
if i'm gona support myself then i will submit that amount in my account or if my father gonna b my sponser i have to submit it in his account ..

one more thing.. my employer has agreed to give me 1 year leave on half pay..... in return i am signing a bond that i will serve him for 1 year on my current pay on my return or else i will pay him double the amount he would pay me during my leave....

so please wht u guys say abt it now.... which one is more strong case me or my father....as a 2nd person to mention as my expense bearer...... ???