+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[HELP REQUIRED] - Post ITA Document submission

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
Hello there,

I am in the post ITA process of uploading all the necessary documents. Although I've arranged all my documents, I would like to get it reviewed from the experts who have already submitted the documents.

1. Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)
I have scanned the first and last pages of the passport. I do not have any pages with stamps, visas or markings.

2. Proof of upfront medical exam
Information sheet provided by the health institute where I got the immigration health check done. It's a one page document containing all my details along with my photo and the UMI number.

3. Education (diplomas/degrees)
WES Report + Original Degree Certificate + Provisional Degree Certificate + Transcript
Do we really need to upload the WES report? One of my friends suggested not to.

4. Police certificate
Document provided by the Passport Office.

5. Employment Records
Notarized letter from my colleague explaining all relevant details of my job, roles responsibilities, hours etc + Offer Letter + Payslips + Form 16(Indian Income Tax Form)

6. Proof of Means of Financial Support
Balance Certificate issued by the bank on a letterhead + Past 6 months statement + Gift Deed from Dad + Affidavit + Gift deed from brother + Affidavit

7. Digital photo
A digital photo as per the specifications

8. Optional Documents - Client Information
LoE for Proof of funds. If I have any other LoEs, should I combine them together into a pdf and upload?

@legalfalcon @ContactFront

Could you please tell me if the documents mentioned above are sufficient and are in correct order? Any help is highly appreciated.