Help required on student visa

umarbajwa

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

i am intended to go to canada for MBA, currently i am working at Nestle Pakistan. I have confusion about the financial requirement ? how to prove my financial fitness to Canadian High Commission. Further, from pakistan is it possible to take wife with me. What is required to strong visa case for canada.

regards,

jiawan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2010
there are several ways u can prove ur financial status , like ur bank statement it should be the (fee for first year + around 8000 to 10000 cad for living expenses of the first year) , u can also show some property under ur or ur father name , if u have any fix deposits u can show that ...
simple is that most of the canadian colleges and universties have a annual fee around 10000 and plus 10000 for living and around 3000 for traveling from ur place to canada.. so if u have around 25000 cad or equal to this then u are good to go ... and one more thing statemnt should be 4 months old...

i hope this one is helpful for u ...

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Umar:)

Mate, MBA in canada costs you Huge:)

Are you sure you gonna meet its exp. In America and North America ( Canada) it cost an average 50 Lac Pakistani Rs.

And if i am not wrong in York University Canada it costs you about 90 k CAD :|

And if you hold that much amount with you , which shows you are financially strong enough.and you can take your wife with you too.

And colleges in canada don't offer Master program.

I would suggest spend some 10 K to consult some good guy and get your Application processed that way....

Otherwise, you can visit the following site and find details.

www.cic.gc.ca

cheers:)