+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required in CES assessment service

mraheel83

Feb 19, 2015
amateen said:
Hi nahmedicsm,

I am also from Karachi Pakistan and hold a degree of BS in Computer Engineering from Sir Syed University of Engg & Technology.

Did you get any updates yet from CES?

Did you send them the Matric and Intermediate Certificates?

You said you send the sealed envelop from HEC along with your application, however they are saying "Arrange to have official academic records/transcripts/statements of marks mailed directly to CES in a sealed envelope from each educational institution listed on this CES application form"???
If you sending along with your application, then its not directly being sent by the University, will they accept it?

Kindly let me know as I am also need to send the documents to CES for FSWP.

Thanks
Hi Amateen,

I'm also from Sir Syed University and did BS in CS. If you've applied for CES then please share your experience. I want to do assessment through CES.

Please advise me the procedure that you followed for SSUET attestation.

Thanks in advance

farhanmazhari

Sep 18, 2014
Hi All,

I have done BS from PIMSAT Karachi, I have the orignal and copy of degree attested from HEC, but doesnt have transcript attested. I need to know do I need to get attestation from HEC for transcript as well? Also matric and Inter documents are required? because its mentioned on UOT website but people have different experience. Please reply.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
farhanmazhari said:
Hi All,

I have done BS from PIMSAT Karachi, I have the orignal and copy of degree attested from HEC, but doesnt have transcript attested. I need to know do I need to get attestation from HEC for transcript as well? Also matric and Inter documents are required? because its mentioned on UOT website but people have different experience. Please reply.
you do not need matric and inter certificates.
if you are sending the docs through your university you dont need HEC attested copies but if you want to send through HEC then definitely you need the attested one.
hope it helps.

farhanmazhari

Sep 18, 2014
Sumair,

I really need your help here. I have just started with this, I will be very thankful to you if you give me steps. Is it possible to you to share your contact number, I will call you to discuss this matter.

Regards.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
farhanmazhari said:
Brother, please confirm how can I approach you.
i am a sister :)
i messaged you plz check and ask your questions.

Aqualeague

Sep 14, 2015
Hello Bro/Sis,

I m from Khi and about to start my UoT CES. Although my relevant college/uni ready to sealed requested docs but refused to mail directly to UoT CES. my question is can I send those sealed envelopes from College/Uni to CES along with HEC sealed and application form?

Please reply and share contact details if possible for prompt communication.

Thanks in advance

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Aqualeague said:
Hello Bro/Sis,

I m from Khi and about to start my UoT CES. Although my relevant college/uni ready to sealed requested docs but refused to mail directly to UoT CES. my question is can I send those sealed envelopes from College/Uni to CES along with HEC sealed and application form?

Please reply and share contact details if possible for prompt communication.

Thanks in advance
why are you doing the same requirement twice?? you either have to send hec sealed envelope OR sealed envelope from university. for hec you are allowed to send envelope by yourself without that form. and it is acceptable to CES. whereas in uni case your uni has to fill that form and send the sealed envelope to ces. and they have to do it. please recheck CES website to confirm this.

thanks

atahmed

Jan 20, 2016
dear
Amateen

I am also from sir syed please inform me how sir syed sent your transcripts to CES directly in sealed envelop?

ToCanadawithLove

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Paistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May But Returned will Reapply again ASAP
Hi has anybody sent money order from Pakistan to CES . I cant use my CC thats why opting for Money order but dont know where to go . Pakisatn post I dont think will send in Canadian Dollars

MJG

Apr 19, 2017
mod2014 said:
My bachelor is from Al-Khair University and Master is from PAF_KIET.
Will I have to verify both or just my last degree Masters from HEC and HEC sealed envelope.
Hello, did you get ECA for your Al-Khair university, as of now HEC not willing to verify any document from Al-Khair university. Doesn't matter even if you degree certificate from 2000 or even 19".