+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Help Required][Forms Almost complete] Only two problems in forms left to sort out?

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
She is a visitor. Hasn't been here for more than six months her residence country is India. she is visiting and hasn't been here for more than six months. Canada doesn't have to be mentioned.
But as this is Inland sponsorship and I am selecting all other options as Canada her country of residence.

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Our app. was outland. Now going back to the other info provided by the poster, are you able to put down a future date? From aug15 add 6 months. That would be how long her visitor status would last. Inland apps. I think you als apply for work permit. Sorry that was not our route.

Reactions: tarun23890

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am still confused as her visitor visa is till 2026 but she will be anyways have to go outside canada as visa allows only 6 months at a time. She has been here since 15th Aug.
Her TRV has nothing to do with status in Canada. Her current visitor status ends 6 months from entry. That is the date to put.

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
Our app. was outland. Now going back to the other info provided by the poster, are you able to put down a future date? From aug15 add 6 months. That would be how long her visitor status would last. Inland apps. I think you als apply for work permit. Sorry that was not our route.
Is this fine for my first question ?
https://ibb.co/ej6TzU

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Is this fine for my first question ?
https://ibb.co/ej6TzU
Yes. Looks great. This was the TODATE one.
Don't forget to write:- continued answer for form imm### page # part # question# with your applicant name,uci and dob. Sometimes people have extra sheets for certain forms. Remember no staples. So going the inland route or outland? Saw your other post. Also no gaps in the timeline.

Reactions: tarun23890

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
Yes. Looks great. This was the TODATE one.
Don't forget to write:- continued answer for form imm### page # part # question# with your applicant name,uci and dob. Sometimes people have extra sheets for certain forms. Remember no staples. So going the inland route or outland? Saw your other post. Also no gaps in the timeline.
Awesome thanks for quick reply.