+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Help Required][Forms Almost complete] Only two problems in forms left to sort out?

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
First Question :
1. In Imm5332 in case of Sponsors employment history. A number of rows are less. So I will need to attach an extra sheet.
My question is should I write everything regarding that question on attached sheet and just write "Please see the attached sheet in 5 rows space provided in the form or is there is another way of doing that?

2. In Principal Applicant Detail form, there is a question asked "Current country of residence"
and has options the FROM and TO. As my wife is on visitor visa so I am writing the country as Canada, Status as Visitor but confused about the form and to dates. These are dates for visa validity or some other details.?

Help will be much appreciated.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
First Question :
1. In Imm5332 in case of Sponsors employment history. A number of rows are less. So I will need to attach an extra sheet.
My question is should I write everything regarding that question on attached sheet and just write "Please see the attached sheet in 5 rows space provided in the form or is there is another way of doing that?

2. In Principal Applicant Detail form, there is a question asked "Current country of residence"
and has options the FROM and TO. As my wife is on visitor visa so I am writing the country as Canada, Status as Visitor but confused about the form and to dates. These are dates for visa validity or some other details.?

Help will be much appreciated.
1. Put what fits on the form and the rest on the additional sheet.

2. The date she entered Canad to the expiry date of her current status.

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
1. Put what fits on the form and the rest on the additional sheet.

2. The date she entered Canad to the expiry date of her current status.
The expiry date on her visa is in 2026 so should I enter that. But she is only allowed to remain a maximum of 6 months on her visa at a time.

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Agreed. On the plain sheet make sure to right what question you are answering.
Like:- continued answer for part a (whatever it is)
Question no#
Also make sure to write the uci no. And date of birth in the corner.

For the from date. Since your wife will be probably be here on the date you are submitting your app., what we wrote in ours was the date in the from section and in the to part we put down TODATE.

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
Agreed. On the plain sheet make sure to right what question you are answering.
Like:- continued answer for part a (whatever it is)
Question no#
Also make sure to write the uci no. And date of birth in the corner.

For the from date. Since your wife will be probably be here on the date you are submitting your app., what we wrote in ours was the date in the from section and in the to part we put down TODATE.
You actually wrote "TODATE"

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I don't think writing a date in the future makes sense. Who know's when she might have to leave. TODATE seems more suited. We got our ppr just to ease your tension.

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
Yes we did. Six digits fit. CURRENT was to long.
Its not letting me write TODATE as it says it has to be in proper formate and its a required field. Its in form IMM0008 .
It displays following error "
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85); min-height: 16.0px}

-Personal Details-

The format you entered in the following field was incorrect:

10. Current country of residence: To Date

The correct format is: YYYY-MM-DD

The following characters are invalid: T O D A E"

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
She is a visitor. Hasn't been here for more than six months her residence country is India. she is visiting and hasn't been here for more than six months. Canada doesn't have to be mentioned.