Interview........
Waied off
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13 Nov 2012 InshAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah in March April 2013
Insha Allah we are planning to land in Toronto in the last week of April. Trying to fill IMM544E form, but completely confused with Question No 21, which says:
TRAVEL HISTORY: Have you traveled or lived outside of Canada in the Past Five Years?

YES of course. I was living outside Canada and this is the first time, moving to Canada. What should I write here.

Also need help with the Question 22.....

Thanks to everyone

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gudboy said:
Insha Allah we are planning to land in Toronto in the last week of April. Trying to fill IMM544E form, but completely confused with Question No 21, which says:
TRAVEL HISTORY: Have you traveled or lived outside of Canada in the Past Five Years?

YES of course. I was living outside Canada and this is the first time, moving to Canada. What should I write here.

Also need help with the Question 22.....

Thanks to everyone
Dear gudboy , welcome to Canada.
Just throw the form IMM544E to garbage. It is not required for a landing immigrant like you. Your Permanent Resident Card will reach you at your residential address in Canada, automatically when you submit the original COPR ( you have already got it), at the immigration counter of landing airport in Canada. The officer will do everything for you.