+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help related to document submission to new delhi.

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please confirm the follwoing queries.
1. Once a person get AOR from CIC canada, then the next step is to submit the papers listed at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf
Is this the right link?

2. Birth certificate: Generally, in india 10th certifcate is considered as birth certificate? Will the same work with New delhi embassy?
3. child cerficate. when we submitted our original application to cic canada, my wife was expecting. how to add new born in application now?
4. Do we need to submit original passort to delhi embassy? for how long it will be blocked with them? Becas i many need to travel abroad for a month in between.
5.Educational Qualification: do we need to submit original certificates?
What is Transcripts?
What do they mean by Professinal qualified certificates? Is it same as my computer engg degree?
6. How to take police certificates in india?

Thanks in advance
Sumit.

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
hi,

sumit39 said:
Hi,

Please confirm the follwoing queries.
1. Once a person get AOR from CIC canada, then the next step is to submit the papers listed at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf
Is this the right link?
Yes, this is the correct link

2. Birth certificate: Generally, in india 10th certifcate is considered as birth certificate? Will the same work with New delhi embassy?
X std certificate is valid, but better if you can get birth certificate bec it is not difficult to get BC in India.

3. child cerficate. when we submitted our original application to cic canada, my wife was expecting. how to add new born in application now?
Dont worry you can add later on once you have a new baby when your application is under process

4. Do we need to submit original passort to delhi embassy? for how long it will be blocked with them? Becas i many need to travel abroad for a month in between.
yeh, you will be notified to submit original passport during medicals or after medicals. according to current trend, it might take 4-8 weeks to get it back

5.Educational Qualification: do we need to submit original certificates?
What is Transcripts?
If you can get a transcripts (marksheets) in a sealed envelop from your University, well and good. Otherwise Notarized copy of all certificates will do, as few applicant in this forum has submitted that and got through and hence I have also submitted the notarized copies
What do they mean by Professinal qualified certificates? Is it same as my computer engg degree?
It is something like PMP, OCP, Solaris certified etc.

6. How to take police certificates in india?
V easy approach City commissioner office or SP office, they will take 2/3 weeks. Or you can get a one from Passport office, which is time consuming and depending upon the regional office.
Thanks in advance
Sumit.

HimadriM

Apr 28, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Does anyone have a format of transcript (for graduate and PG course)?

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's thursday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that thursday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something from chc nd

all the best and good luck :)