help regardsing accomidation in toronto

saleem785javed

Star Member
May 27, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends,

Once again i am here for your help. I got my passport in hand, with visa 5days to expire so didn't got time to search for friends in Toronto or for accommodation. We are two people me and my wife didn't booked any hotel or any type of accommodation till now.

can any one please help with some cheap hotels(with pickup service) as i am landing for the first time or any other type of accommodation (paying guest/1bedroom/studio).

i am landing at toronto int airport terminal 1. please help me from there(airport) friends.

regards,
saleem

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saleem785javed said:
hi friends,

Once again i am here for your help. I got my passport in hand, with visa 5days to expire so didn't got time to search for friends in Toronto or for accommodation. We are two people me and my wife didn't booked any hotel or any type of accommodation till now.

can any one please help with some cheap hotels(with pickup service) as i am landing for the first time or any other type of accommodation (paying guest/1bedroom/studio).

i am landing at toronto int airport terminal 1. please help me from there(airport) friends.

regards,
saleem
No problem my friend ,contact me through PM.I will be happy to help you just for prays

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
saleem785javed said:
hi friends,

regards,

saleem

Hi Saleem,

http://www.staystudio6.com/reservations/motel_detail.aspx?num=1908&VID=&NOA=&aDate=&dDate=&BTR=/AccorMaps/S6ProximityResults.aspx?searchtype=&BTRSID=&CP=

for more detail PM to SATDXB, who stayed for a week and back to Dubai recently..

Good Luck.
Appan