mrtravelok

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone.

I have completed
1) B.COM (F&CA) from IGNOU
2) ICWA/CMA Intermediate from Institute of Cost Accountants of India
3) M.Com

I sent the transcripts of B.COM and M.COM to WES, but I didnt send the transcripts of ICWA/CMA Intermediate.

While processing the B.COM(F&CA) Markssheet, WES has said the transcript doesnt have All the courses I had taken.

Has anyone completd their WES Credential Evaluation for their B.COM(A&F) or B.COM(F&CA) from IGNOU and with CA/ICWA Inter?

Should I also send the transcripts of ICWA Intermediate to WES because the credits from this were transfered to B.COM IGNOU?

Please share your experience.

Sushantgam

Jun 22, 2022
Hello everyone.

I have completed
1) B.COM (F&CA) from IGNOU
2) ICWA/CMA Intermediate from Institute of Cost Accountants of India
3) M.Com

I sent the transcripts of B.COM and M.COM to WES, but I didnt send the transcripts of ICWA/CMA Intermediate.

While processing the B.COM(F&CA) Markssheet, WES has said the transcript doesnt have All the courses I had taken.

Has anyone completd their WES Credential Evaluation for their B.COM(A&F) or B.COM(F&CA) from IGNOU and with CA/ICWA Inter?

Should I also send the transcripts of ICWA Intermediate to WES because the credits from this were transfered to B.COM IGNOU?

Please share your experience.
Hello, I have B.com (A&F) and I am currently in the process of sending my b.com and CA inter degree for evaluation.
Your experience would be very helpful.
Please share what happened and how you proceeded.