help..regarding tuition fee payment

luckygurl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!!! I paid my tuition fee to Seneca
College yesterday by bank transfer but the problem is I forgot to attach the invoice which is on the 2nd page of offer letter. But in the payment form I included my name, dob and Seneca application
ID which they required. Will it
create a problem?? What should I do???

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it shouldn't be a problem as they already have your details. However, to be on a safer side, what you should do next is write an email to your admission counselor of your college and he/she will take care of the rest. BUT be sure that you do not miss such docs while applying for Visa because there it will surely be a problem.

Wish you luck!

luckygurl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabby2612 said:
it shouldn't be a problem as they already have your details. However, to be on a safer side, what you should do next is write an email to your admission counselor of your college and he/she will take care of the rest. BUT be sure that you do not miss such docs while applying for Visa because there it will surely be a problem.

Wish you luck!
Yeah I already sent an email to the college and attached my payment form/receipt.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then do not worry about it. if you have sent the email recently, during last couple of hours, then give it another couple of hours and you will get your response as their day has just started now. However, as mentioned earlier, while applying for Visa, please be careful specially if you are for May intake as dead line is 28th March and they won't have much time to review the files so closely and chase with candidates.

Wish you Luck.

luckygurl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabby2612 said:
Then do not worry about it. if you have sent the email recently, during last couple of hours, then give it another couple of hours and you will get your response as their day has just started now. However, as mentioned earlier, while applying for Visa, please be careful specially if you are for May intake as dead line is 28th March and they won't have much time to review the files so closely and chase with candidates.

Wish you Luck.
Thanks a lot sabby2612!!!! A relief for me. I would apply for Sep intake.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to hear that you are relaxed now. Though just wanted to confirm, did you originally decide to apply in Sept or it is because of March 28th Deadline?

luckygurl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabby2612 said:
Good to hear that you are relaxed now. Though just wanted to confirm, did you originally decide to apply in Sept or it is because of March 28th Deadline?
Actually my programme starts in September, not available in May.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh alryt, then you do have plenty of time with u. Wish you luck for your future.

Cheers!!!

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Dear,

SPP India visa not a problems with genuine Students .So Cheers!!!!!

Best of Luck for visas!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

luckygurl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One1Only said:
Dear,

SPP India visa not a problems with genuine Students .So Cheers!!!!!

Best of Luck for visas!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Thanks One1Only!!!!! I'm living in the Philippines so I will apply from here.