Help regarding TRV (tourist visa)

kaylala

Feb 3, 2016
Dear Experts,
Any help, or information regarding my situation
It would be much appreciated
My 1st time TRV (tourist) application has been refused for the three reasons
1. Travel History
(I have visited a lot of countries but the problem is my first passport was gone (it has 5 different countries but I cannot find my passport anymore. My second passport only got two countries. And the new one have 2 more countries) Will this then be enough?
2. Employment prospects in country of residence
(I have a job - but a job in our family business (a managing supervisor) I did not include this in my records for I am not paying taxes like SSS or PhilHealth because all of my salary is given for my baby) the question now, is do I need now to include this on my 2nd application?
3. Personal assets and financial status
(I have shown them CC$ 12000 bank statement - on my 2nd application my parents is planning to include their land titles and other assets. Will this then help?)
Please help me. I am a single mother and really wanted to visit Canada for the reason I have a cousin there whom I have not seen for years. My parents is the one giving me this trip, to relax since I have been a good daughter and a mother to my baby.

Thanks in advanced in your answer!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
kaylala said:
1. Travel History
(I have visited a lot of countries but the problem is my first passport was gone (it has 5 different countries but I cannot find my passport anymore. My second passport only got two countries. And the new one have 2 more countries) Will this then be enough?
Your past passports are irrelevant. Write down all your trips with exact dates in that section.

Usually when this reason is given is because there is no evidence you have done a trip like this one in the past. For example, if you asked for 2 months in Canada, they would expect to see evidence of travelling to visa required countries for at least two months. They would also expect those trips to be in order (no overstaying, no deportations, no illegal activity).

kaylala said:
2. Employment prospects in country of residence
(I have a job - but a job in our family business (a managing supervisor) I did not include this in my records for I am not paying taxes like SSS or PhilHealth because all of my salary is given for my baby) the question now, is do I need now to include this on my 2nd application?
So this is an informal job? If so this will be hard to sell. You need to show proof of income and for that you need paystubs or anything that proves you can afford the trip.

kaylala said:
3. Personal assets and financial status
(I have shown them CC$ 12000 bank statement - on my 2nd application my parents is planning to include their land titles and other assets. Will this then help?)
What is CC? Canadian dollars 12 000? Is that account yours? Hopefully it is. If you are not a minor then your parents assets are irrelevant. You need to show YOU have the means to afford the trip.

If your parents are giving you the trip then they should deposit in your account (if you don't have one you must open one) the money needed for the trip. Keep the money there for at least 3 months and send that bank statement with a letter from your parents explaining that money was given to you as means for this trip.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
rardhawa said:
Do you have any family in Canada?
OP said she has a cousin.

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Jalex23 said:
Your past passports are irrelevant. Write down all your trips with exact dates in that section.

Usually when this reason is given is because there is no evidence you have done a trip like this one in the past. For example, if you asked for 2 months in Canada, they would expect to see evidence of travelling to visa required countries for at least two months. They would also expect those trips to be in order (no overstaying, no deportations, no illegal activity).

So this is an informal job? If so this will be hard to sell. You need to show proof of income and for that you need paystubs or anything that proves you can afford the trip.

What is CC? Canadian dollars 12 000? Is that account yours? Hopefully it is. If you are not a minor then your parents assets are irrelevant. You need to show YOU have the means to afford the trip.

If your parents are giving you the trip then they should deposit in your account (if you don't have one you must open one) the money needed for the trip. Keep the money there for at least 3 months and send that bank statement with a letter from your parents explaining that money was given to you as means for this trip.
Hello

I would also like to take your guidance

I have already applied for my spousal visa in 12 January 2016. I have not received the UCI number yet. I wanted to visit my husband for 2 weeks. I am a lecturer myself in a dental college. I was employed immediately after my postgraduate in the money of May. So it's almost 9 months now. The only problem is I am being given salary in the form of cash which I have deposited in my account. The positive side is that it has been mentioned in my job letter that I will be paid in cash.

In total including my bank accounts and fixed deposits and other investment, I have almost 40000$CAD. I am at present staying with my parents in India and my husband is a citizen of Canada. I do not have a house on my name.

What all should I do to show that I won't be overstaying ??

I have visited Mauritius, Bahrain and Australia before and also I have a valid US visa for 10 years

Please guide me how should I go forward with the visa for Canada ??? Will I get it ??

Please do guide