+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding Reliving Letter

Bhumika_47

Jan 17, 2019
Hey guys, I have worked at 3 places, I have received relieving letter from my last and previous employer but I am unable to get relieving letter from my first employer. Is there any alternate for the same. I have rest of the supporting documents like salary slip, appointment letter and Form 16.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Draft a letter with roles and responsibilities, date of joining and leaving, compensation received and hours of work. Get it signed by an ex colleague or manager who you're in good terms with and is willing to help. Along with this attach this person's visiting card. This is the alternative if your company is not giving you a letter.

If your 2nd and 3rd job together are adding up to 3 yrs of work experience then you actually won't need to arrange documents for 1st job.

Bhumika_47

Jan 17, 2019
Draft a letter with roles and responsibilities, date of joining and leaving, compensation received and hours of work. Get it signed by an ex colleague or manager who you're in good terms with and is willing to help. Along with this attach this person's visiting card. This is the alternative if your company is not giving you a letter.

If your 2nd and 3rd job together are adding up to 3 yrs of work experience then you actually won't need to arrange documents for 1st job.
As I was working in a bank all of the people have either left or moved to sone another branch. Can I get it from an employee of same bank but different branch.

There is just 1 month less when I combine my 2nd and 3rd job in completing total of 3 years

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Was this person with you in your branch earlier?