+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding documents to be sent to WES

Neo0506

Jun 5, 2013
Hi All,

My understanding of the documents to be sent to WES is as following. Can someone please confirm it?

To WES:

1. Photocopies of all the degree / provisional degree certificates (Self attested by candidate and not required in sealed cover)
2. Photocopies of all the marksheets of all the degree (in my case B.E. and MBA) which is attested by Registrar of the university and it should be sealed cover
3. Photocopies of marksheets and certificates of 10th and 12th standard which is attested by Examination Board

Is there anything more we need to send? Also, getting attestation from State examination board for 10th and 12th marksheets seems to be difficult. So, is there any alternative to it?

I also have a professional certification called PMP (Project Management Professional). Can I get that assessed by WES?

Thanks for your help!!

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Neo0506 said:
Hi All,

My understanding of the documents to be sent to WES is as following. Can someone please confirm it?

To WES:

1. Photocopies of all the degree / provisional degree certificates (Self attested by candidate and not required in sealed cover)
2. Photocopies of all the marksheets of all the degree (in my case B.E. and MBA) which is attested by Registrar of the university and it should be sealed cover
3. Photocopies of marksheets and certificates of 10th and 12th standard which is attested by Examination Board

Is there anything more we need to send? Also, getting attestation from State examination board for 10th and 12th marksheets seems to be difficult. So, is there any alternative to it?

I also have a professional certification called PMP (Project Management Professional). Can I get that assessed by WES?

Thanks for your help!!
Dear,

Before replying you, i need to know about your nationality? becuase attestation from the home country is purely dependant on country to country basis. for instance, if you're living in Pakistan then all your degrees has to be attested by the HEC and then you need to send in a sealed envelop to WES. However, some countries you don't require any local attestation.

the best way is to visit the WES website, and it's all the information (country wise)....... you've to fill in the form, and you've to send it to the respective depatment. hope this will help you to prepare your documents.

Neo0506

Jun 5, 2013
Hi Saf_Khan

Thanks for the reply.. I am from India. I went through the website and understood the requirement.. just wanted to confirm before sending!!

kardevkav

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Hi,

If you have B.E & MCA then 10 & +2 certificates are not required.Send Photocopy of your Provisional certificates and transcripts from university in a sealed cover.

From WES document required :

"SECONDARY EDUCATION
If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application."