+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding Additional Docs (Study Permit Application - Fall 2021)

draco555

Apr 22, 2021
Hi all,

I hope you're well and hanging in there during this stressful time. I was recently asked for "Proof of Tuition Payment" as an additional document request from IRCC -- I submitted an explanation letter alongside a print/screenshot copy of my student account's "charges due", followed by an email from the recipient bank saying that the payment has been processed and received. Since I hadn't received an official letter from university yet (they needed 4-5 business days at least), I didn't want to waste time and thought this should be enough.

However, I finally received an "official" letter from the university TODAY, that states my current balance with them. Should I submit this using a webform, or are the documents I submitted enough to show proof?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
I think it's better if you submit the official one through webform, there's no harm in submitting a webform. An official statement from the university carries more weight and credibility.

Reactions: draco555

draco555

Apr 22, 2021
All right, thanks a bunch man! I was just afraid of over-providing in some way, as weird as that may sound lol.

Any advice on what to write in the webform alongside the attachment?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
All right, thanks a bunch man! I was just afraid of over-providing in some way, as weird as that may sound lol.

Any advice on what to write in the webform alongside the attachment?
You can briefly explain why you sent this webform and what the document is.

salman_1991

Aug 15, 2021
hi
i got LOA from Canadore college for under graduate program
my ielts score - 5.5(L-6, W-5, R-5.5, S-5.5)
can i apply visa with 5.5?
plz help me