06-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
03-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
12-06-2010
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
27-08-2010 (sent on 30-08-2010 , Received by CIC on 31-08-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2010 (pp received date , decision made on 26-10-2010)
LANDED..........
11-11-2010
hi ..

Thanks to all for sharing ur valuable info ..

I am in India and my husband is aponsoring PR to me.We are yet to send applications to CPC.

I have a question here regarding proof of contact.

Me and My husband met during Oct'09 in India and he went back to canada aftr cpl of days.From then till our marriage in April2010 we were communicating everyday through phone.He calls me from canada using calling cards.So we cannot get a bill for that and also we thought its better to talk than exchanging mails / chats.

In this case hw to show them that we were/are communicating thro phone??

For the past 20 days my husband is callling thro skype.In my office,we have a facility to have call forward from u.s number to my mobile number.When he calls to my office's u.s number,it will be redirected to my mobile number.So in skype call log,it is showing that call is made to u.s number. Will they accept this log if we submit with an explanation??

Also when coming to emails, we mostly exchange pics/fwded mails only .. wat to do in this case??

In the application guide,they have asked for 6 photographs.Do we need to stick one photo in the PR application form where they have given space saying "SPACE RESERVED FOR APPLICANT'S PHOTO".Please help whether i can stick my photo here and send 6 additional pics with the application ??

Once application is sent to CPC, will there be any notification from them saying something like your application is received and is under processing ...... If nothing is specified by them, hw can we know that what is happening with the application??

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY HUSBAND FOR MY 1ST BIRTHDAY AFTR MY MARRIAGE WHICH IS ON SEPTEMBER. EVERYBODY PLS PRAY FOR ME.

THANKS IN ADVANCE ...

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
chinthu said:
Me and My husband met during Oct'09 in India and he went back to canada aftr cpl of days.From then till our marriage in April2010 we were communicating everyday through phone.He calls me from canada using calling cards.So we cannot get a bill for that ...

For the past 20 days my husband is callling thro skype.In my office,we have a facility to have call forward from u.s number to my mobile number.When he calls to my office's u.s number,it will be redirected to my mobile number.So in skype call log,it is showing that call is made to u.s number. Will they accept this log if we submit with an explanation??
Explain he used calling cards at first because it is a lot cheaper. If he still has all the calling cards, he can submit them (photocopied) as evidence, but calling card evidence is only rarely considered useful.
Explain the Skype calls. If you could get some proof that the US number is being redirected to your mobile phone, that would be better - maybe a letter from your boss, or an explanation plus evidence from the Skype website. In any case, send in the Skype logs.

Also when coming to emails, we mostly exchange pics/fwded mails only .. wat to do in this case??
Get a screenshot of your inbox and his inbox showing all the emails you have sent each other. You can sort them so only the ones from one person are shown. The inbox will at least show you are communicating. If you have any emails that are not just pics/forwarded stuff, print those out and send them in.
In the application guide,they have asked for 6 photographs.Do we need to stick one photo in the PR application form where they have given space saying "SPACE RESERVED FOR APPLICANT'S PHOTO".Please help whether i can stick my photo here and send 6 additional pics with the application ??
Don't stick the photo on the application yourself.
Once application is sent to CPC, will there be any notification from them saying something like your application is received and is under processing
They will send you a letter eventually.