+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!PR application rejected and pgwp expired on 21st Nov? Now what??

Nov 29, 2015
Guys,

My work permit expired on 21st Nov 2015, and I got a PR rejection today.

I had applied for a BOWP based on the AOR of the application which got rejected today.

What are my options now? Do I have to leave the country? Is my work exp from 21st Nov to now counted?

Thanks,

kechi.

Jul 1, 2015
Nevergiveuphope said:
Guys,

My work permit expired on 21st Nov 2015, and I got a PR rejection today.

I had applied for a BOWP based on the AOR of the application which got rejected today.

What are my options now? Do I have to leave the country? Is my work exp from 21st Nov to now counted?

Thanks,
So sorry to hear that, take heart, I'm not 100% sure but maybe you could apply for a visitors permit or quickly get admission from a private college and apply for a study permit instead. Also try and send a CSE asking to reopen your case for whatever reason you can think of, that might buy you some time, good luck with everything.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think best option for u ishttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=192&t=17

Restore ur status again and then find other option. Within 90 days after ur work permit expire u can still apply for another work permit . U ll be in implied status i guess

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Its funny but in your previous posts you said that your wp was going to expire in the end of december... What was the reason of your rejection? What is your timeline?

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
kanwar80 said:
I think best option for u ishttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=192&t=17

Restore ur status again and then find other option. Within 90 days after ur work permit expire u can still apply for another work permit . U ll be in implied status i guess
No, he can't be in implied status, since he already lost his status and needs to apply for visitor status/visa.

Elitelove87

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip
Nomination.....
July-9-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
What was the reason for rejection? Can you elaborate on that? Your next step would be to apply to restore your status maybe obtain a visitor record and make another ee profile apply for pr again depending on your reason for rejection the apply for bowp but you cant work now.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Elitelove87 said:
What was the reason for rejection? Can you elaborate on that? Your next step would be to apply to restore your status maybe obtain a visitor record and make another ee profile apply for pr again depending on your reason for rejection the apply for bowp but you cant work now.
You can apply for BOWP only if you hold a valid work permit. You can't apply for BOWP with visitor status.