Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Habibti said:
They have a very large age difference.... more than me and my husband. I think they have close to 30 years difference.

So sorry Aziz about the awful news. I am in a good position to understand your pain. Very sorry...
Wow i didnt know that... im so sorry... love has no age! I hope you will find a way aziz!!

habibti, hope u will enjoy ur time in morroco!!!! :)

aziz2010

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Rabat
AOR Received.
6 jan
Interview........
19/06/2012
djinna said:
Wow i didnt know that... im so sorry... love has no age! I hope you will find a way aziz!!

habibti, hope u will enjoy ur time in morroco!!!! :)
no its not 30 years old its 27 years old deffirent , as for habibti i think you are 20 years older than your husband so we are in the same ship lool, but i agree with djinna love has no age.

Aziz

Reactions: Alicee

Riyanne

Sep 27, 2012
Salam Alekum Aziz.

My heart goes out to you and your wife.
I would suggest if your wife could speak with immigration Canada, in Canada, and explain to them the huge difficulties you guys are having at the Canadian Embassy in Rabat.
You're not the only one.
Apparently, that Canadian Embassy is a nasty one .... but if the Government of Canada accepted your wife's sponsorship then the Canadian Embassy has no choice but to comply.
Also, if your wife wants to live in Morocco with you, she can since you guys are legally married.

I am marrying a Moroccan man and I'll be damned before a Canadian Embassy will stp me from reuniting with my spouse.
They cannot do so.
Because the law in Canada says that "family reunification" is a priority at Immigration level.
The Canadian government has realized that couples need to be united sooner rather than later and the Canadian government can NOT refuse reunification based on religion, age, sexuality nor culture.
There must be something else hidden behind the Embassy refusal of your visa, but if immigration canada has accepted your wife sponsorship then the embassy needs to go plant potatos instead.
Ask your wife to seek further counsel and make sure that nothing stands in your way in order for you guys to reunite and live together as a couple should.
I am also older than my husband to be yet I am not scared to apply for sponsorship and if they refuse, then I will stay and live in Morocco.

Good luck to you and your wife in your life :D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Riyanne said:
Salam Alekum Aziz.

My heart goes out to you and your wife.
I would suggest if your wife could speak with immigration Canada, in Canada, and explain to them the huge difficulties you guys are having at the Canadian Embassy in Rabat.
You're not the only one.
Apparently, that Canadian Embassy is a nasty one .... but if the Government of Canada accepted your wife's sponsorship then the Canadian Embassy has no choice but to comply.
Also, if your wife wants to live in Morocco with you, she can since you guys are legally married.

I am marrying a Moroccan man and I'll be damned before a Canadian Embassy will stp me from reuniting with my spouse.
They cannot do so.
Because the law in Canada says that "family reunification" is a priority at Immigration level.
The Canadian government has realized that couples need to be united sooner rather than later and the Canadian government can NOT refuse reunification based on religion, age, sexuality nor culture.
There must be something else hidden behind the Embassy refusal of your visa, but if immigration canada has accepted your wife sponsorship then the embassy needs to go plant potatos instead.
Ask your wife to seek further counsel and make sure that nothing stands in your way in order for you guys to reunite and live together as a couple should.
I am also older than my husband to be yet I am not scared to apply for sponsorship and if they refuse, then I will stay and live in Morocco.

Good luck to you and your wife in your life :D
1. No, Mississauga only accepts the sponsorship. It is the overseas office which decides if the marriage is genuine or not or if the applicant meets the requirements.In this case it appears that the Visa Offices has determined that it is not.

nedder

Oct 4, 2012
i dont anderstand whats happen to you ?,, i think there are some thing wrong ;;i cant blive it that no give you live with your wife

i dont think so just deffrent age no give you visa ,,,,,?if explain to them ; soory hear that ;;;