+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help pls

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hello friends,
I received my pr in July and planning to land in 1 week. I have few questions if someone can help me .
We are family of 3 me my husband and 11 years old daughter.
I don't have any family or friends in monteral what is the best option for us we all go together or I go by my self and settle everything and get them later?
About apartments for rent how easily we can get apartment ?
About funds if my husband and daughter come later how much they have to show ?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hello friends,
I received my pr in July and planning to land in 1 week. I have few questions if someone can help me .
We are family of 3 me my husband and 11 years old daughter.
I don't have any family or friends in monteral what is the best option for us we all go together or I go by my self and settle everything and get them later?
About apartments for rent how easily we can get apartment ?
About funds if my husband and daughter come later how much they have to show ?
1. you guys can go together or you can go first, either way it's okay. but I assume that you are the applicant and your family members are dependent, in that case they can't become PR before you do .
2. proof of funds are only required in some category , without knowing which category you applied PR we can not advice on that .

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
1. you guys can go together or you can go first, either way it's okay. but I assume that you are the applicant and your family members are dependent, in that case they can't become PR before you do .
2. proof of funds are only required in some category , without knowing which category you applied PR we can not advice on that .
Hi painkiller28,
Thanks for your reply, yes I am primary applicant and recieved my pr under QSW .