+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Please

sakaka

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I have a problem and I need your advise about my situation
I have applied in both Federal and Quebec systems (since it is permitted and I would have liked to get a big opportunity for immigration), the tow application are now in progress BUT I had a change recently in my family situation , I applied in both of Federal and Quebec as Married, and of course I have taken points for that situation, NOW I Divorced
what do you advice me to do in both of
1- Federal system
2- Quebec System

Thanks a lot my friends in advance for help

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
I would info the VOs asap about my situational changes [in any case we r required to do so] & w/draw the spousal docs. If my points weren't neck-n-neck, I had nothing to fear.

Qorax

sakaka

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
I would info the VOs asap about my situational changes [in any case we r required to do so] & w/draw the spousal docs. If my points weren't neck-n-neck, I had nothing to fear.

Qorax
Thanks a lot Qorax
So do you think that they may refuse me my application just for this change? or just I will be required to complete the 67 points?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sakaka said:
Thanks a lot Qorax
So do you think that they may refuse me my application just for this change? or just I will be required to complete the 67 points?
Where's a question of refusal here? At worst u'd lose some points - that's about it.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Sakaka: I think there might be some miscommunication here and I am confused. Are you saying you will NOT have the required 67 points with this change in your marital status? If so, are there any other things (increasing IELTS or any additional years up to the maximum 4) that you can do to make up those lost points? Seniors, would this be allowed?

sakaka

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Sakaka: I think there might be some miscommunication here and I am confused. Are you saying you will NOT have the required 67 points with this change in your marital status? If so, are there any other things (increasing IELTS or any additional years up to the maximum 4) that you can do to make up those lost points? Seniors, would this be allowed?
Right now I haven't the 67 points, but I will take a course in French to get the remaining 4 points, I think it is the only way I can go on. is it true?