+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please !

Bitte

Jul 21, 2007
Please all, I applied thru the visa section in vienna, I got my AOR on April, 2007, and was told to bring more suporting documents by May,07 which I did, later cic wrote to me by June for an interview, I´ve attended the interview, after the intreview the immigration officer told me that they´ll do more investigation.

Please, my question is this, is the investigation the same thing as Background and security check or what ? I am worried because it´s been more that one month after my interview and I´ve not heard from them. My wife has being calling them to know what is holding them since last month after the interview. pls someone should come to my rescue

Chromination

Jun 30, 2007
Oh well don't worry about it! If there won't be any problems you will be getting in Canada soon! I have an application in Vienna too! The processing time it may take is 2-5 months! If it started on April then start counting 5 months! I have sent the last documents required 2 months ago and didn't hear from them yet! What does the immigration lady say and does she say that everything is ok?

Chromination

anayos

Jun 15, 2007
it´s a male immigration officer that interviewed me, the interview lasted for 2 hours, after the interview all he told me is that they´ll go on more investigation.

Chromination

Jun 30, 2007
Well, my father from Canada sent the application to Vienna for us but we didn't get any interview! Did anyone sponsor you or you applied on your own?

Chromination