Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
I'm a Canadian Citizen living in Ontario. I'm currently sponsoring my Husband in Guyana (our case is straight forward, no kids, never married, no criminal background, first sponsorship etc etc)..

Now, I am however working, but I was thinking to leave my job in a couple months because my Husband will finally start his own business backhome. He wants my guidance, and I planned to go in September. I am thinking of staying with him there and see that the business is settle by than, hopefully he gets his visa and we both will return to Canada together.

My question is, with me not being in Canada and not working would it cause any problems/delays on his papers?

Any suggestions?

Thanks. :)

B

bestplace4u

CDNGirl said:
I'm a Canadian Citizen living in Ontario. I'm currently sponsoring my Husband in Guyana (our case is straight forward, no kids, never married, no criminal background, first sponsorship etc etc)..

Now, I am however working, but I was thinking to leave my job in a couple months because my Husband will finally start his own business backhome. He wants my guidance, and I planned to go in September. I am thinking of staying with him there and see that the business is settle by than, hopefully he gets his visa and we both will return to Canada together.

My question is, with me not being in Canada and not working would it cause any problems/delays on his papers?

Any suggestions?

It doesn't effect on your sponsorship and you are citizen so all u will have to show that u will return to Canada once your spouse gets the visa.

Thanks. :)

sbwv09

Feb 18, 2010
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo/NYC
App. Filed.......
May 17, 10
File Transfer...
June 22, 10/August 31, 10 (to NYC)
Med's Done....
April 6, 10
Passport Req..
September 13, 10
VISA ISSUED...
9/28, Received 10/21
LANDED..........
10/22/10
I think you'll be ok, just be ready to have proof that you will return to Canada. You may not even need it, if you have already sent in your information from your current job.

How long will you be out of Canada? If it's less than 6 months it will probably be a non issue. At most, you will have to provide proof that you have things set up in Canada for your return.

Just have someone in Canada take care of the mail, etc. Good luck! :)

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi SBWV09,

I already sent in Jobletter with my package to CPC-M. I will be out probably about 3months, and than I will return back to canada and go back etc etc until he gets his visa, because my parents are here.

sbwv09

Feb 18, 2010
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo/NYC
App. Filed.......
May 17, 10
File Transfer...
June 22, 10/August 31, 10 (to NYC)
Med's Done....
April 6, 10
Passport Req..
September 13, 10
VISA ISSUED...
9/28, Received 10/21
LANDED..........
10/22/10
That should be fine.. it may even strengthen your case, a long visit like that!

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
Woo let's hope so. That would so be a bonus!

;D