Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2nd march 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
Already landed
Hi , I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for some advice , my husband and I applied for PR under the Provincial nominee process , we sent our immigration papers to Nova Scotia and they were received in March this year , they then ask us to complete medicals which we did in on 6th May this year , then They asked us for police checks from the UK which were sent in May and signed for by the Sydney office 2nd June , we heard nothing , after 3 months of waiting and hearing nothing, we sent them an email asking why we were unable to see the emedical on our application online ...... A month later still no answer for them , further more we received another email saying we requested further documents which were the police checks which were sent , we then replied to that email stating we had sent the said information and they received it 2nd June , my questions are

Why is it taking so long for the emedical results to be seen online when I have read that most people can see there emedical within a month of it being done , this is a very Stressfull situation !

And where are the police certificates ?

Any help would be much appreciated .

Carol

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Carol1972
I exactly understand your situation. Getting PR in Canada is such a pain. Still,
I suggest you to wait for few more weeks, because the time line for PR is very high.
And also did you checked the application status online?
What it shows?

Thank you

Carol1972

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- transfered to Ottowa january 15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2014
Doc's Request.
15th May 2014
Nomination.....
November 2013 AINP
AOR Received.
June 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In process 18th March 2014
Med's Request
may 2014 and January 2017 2nd medical requested
Med's Done....
May 2014 and January 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2nd march 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
Already landed
Yes we have checked our status online and it's still saying application received , no mention of emedical received , my concern is that people with the same time frame ie application received in March have done their medicals around the same time as us and it's showing on there status , but it's not on ours :)

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don't compare the time frame of others. Every file is different. Wait for few more weeks and then if there is no update then, try to call them or mail them.

I wish you wil get update soon.

Thank you