Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
i have a question for you guys who among you are working here on canada? for example our application

my wife apply for AINP last october 2013 then after a month november 2013 she has been approved on AINP

3 months after we completed everything first before submitting our PR application that was february 2014

so basically from AINP in edmonton alberta 3 months after we submit our application to CIO

how does our timeline goes now?

cause i notice that some of you people did submit their AINP last october then forwarded to CIO then on this month MAY 2014 almost of the applicant are receiving PPR

or

all of you submit it directly to CIO? then we should wait for another 5 months?

were already done with security check they request RPRF last march done with the medical as well, medical status on ecas have been receive .

are you getting the point or is it confusing please let me know

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Generally people are getting PR around 6 months time after apply to CIC and opt for Ottawa visa office.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
darksiders said:
i have a question for you guys who among you are working here on canada? for example our application

my wife apply for AINP last october 2013 then after a month november 2013 she has been approved on AINP

3 months after we completed everything first before submitting our PR application that was february 2014

so basically from AINP in edmonton alberta 3 months after we submit our application to CIO

how does our timeline goes now?

cause i notice that some of you people did submit their AINP last october then forwarded to CIO then on this month MAY 2014 almost of the applicant are receiving PPR

or

all of you submit it directly to CIO? then we should wait for another 5 months?

were already done with security check they request RPRF last march done with the medical as well, medical status on ecas have been receive .

are you getting the point or is it confusing please let me know
8 months usually from the date CIC received your application

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
so basically applicants who are already in canada needs to go on for example AINP then after that they need to submit the file to CIO unlike the people who are outside canada that directly submitted the file to CIO?

so it takes time for the people inside canada applicants before they receive the their PR againts outside applicants that directly send application to CIO?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darksiders said:
so basically applicants who are already in canada needs to go on for example AINP then after that they need to submit the file to CIO unlike the people who are outside canada that directly submitted the file to CIO?

so it takes time for the people inside canada applicants before they receive the their PR againts outside applicants that directly send application to CIO?
Hi,

No. The process is the same at the onset for both inland (in-Canada) and outland (out-of-Canada) PNP applicants. The differences will happen after the file is to be sent from CIO to the VO that will be processing your application.

The PNP process is summarized as follows:
1. (Provincial Stage - PNP). All applicants under a PNP will first apply for nomination and get an LoA. In your case, you applied under AINP and was able to get an LoA/letter of nomination.
2. (Federal Stage - CIO). Having been nominated by the province, the next step is to apply for PR under PNP and send the application initially to CIO (Centralized Intake Office) - NS. All applications for PNP are sent initially to the CIO. The CIO is sort of a clearing-house - this is where initial checks and eligibility is determined on your application.
After eligibility has been determined (successful) and the initial application package is deemed complete, the application is then sent to a Visa Office for further processing. This is where the similarities in the process between in-Canada and outside-Canada applicants end.
- For those applying outside of Canada, the package is (usually) sent to a Visa Office covering/serving the area where the applicant resides (CEM, ADVO, NDVO etc.), Further processing is done in these VOs. MR/IME, RPRF etc. requests are sent from the VO to the applicant, and document submissions are sent to the VO directly.
- For those applying inside Canada, the further processing is (usually) done by CPP/CPC (Case Processing Pilot, now Case Processing Center) - Ottawa (known before as CPP-O, now CPC-O. Further processing is done in CPC-O. MR/IME, RPRF etc. requests are sent from the CPC-O to the applicant, and document submissions are sent back to CPC-O directly.

The time it takes to get PR is relative to the processing time in these offices + the added time in getting an LoA. Case processing offices, and Visa Offices have different processing times - and these are (well what CIC reasons out anyway) largely due to the number of cases being processed in these offices.

As of late - the processing time for applications (as published in the CIC website) processed in CPC-O is shown here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

../hth