+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! PLEASE!! Urgent!!

annie11

May 16, 2019
My visitor record says March 10 is expiry date. I'm applying for inland sponsorship. I've paid the fees and mailing the application tomorrow. I want to extend my visitor status so that I don't lose status if they return my application due to missing document or something. Am I too late to apply for visitor extension? Please help me. I know I messed up. There were a lot of issues that caused the delay. What do I do now??!

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
My visitor record says March 10 is expiry date. I'm applying for inland sponsorship. I've paid the fees and mailing the application tomorrow. I want to extend my visitor status so that I don't lose status if they return my application due to missing document or something. Am I too late to apply for visitor extension? Please help me. I know I messed up. There were a lot of issues that caused the delay. What do I do now??!
who is sponsoring u?

frange

May 25, 2018
If possible, do it online since you are already late. Try to do it today.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
[
Apply online today for the extension If u don't tomorrow u will be out of statue an u can apply to restored your status, if u don't do either your pr application an work permit won't give you inplies status an u won't be able to get a work permit until you receive AIP on your application

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
I would add a detailed explanation as to why you did not do it previously. They say to do it at least 30 days ahead of time. If you have not applied yet, it may be better for you to leave and apply outland. I personally would not want a mistake like that changing the outcome of my application.

Reactions: pc8922

annie11

May 16, 2019
If someone could tell me whether I'm still in status or not, that would be great. I'm really stressed out. Please let me know!

annie11

May 16, 2019
[

Apply online today for the extension If u don't tomorrow u will be out of statue an u can apply to restored your status, if u don't do either your pr application an work permit won't give you inplies status an u won't be able to get a work permit until you receive AIP on your application
I applied today at 6 am. Am I in status still? Or do I have to apply for restoration? Expiry date concept is very confusing and I'm really stressed out.

annie11

May 16, 2019
I would add a detailed explanation as to why you did not do it previously. They say to do it at least 30 days ahead of time. If you have not applied yet, it may be better for you to leave and apply outland. I personally would not want a mistake like that changing the outcome of my application.
My visitor record was valid from Feb 10, 2021 to March 10, 2021. I had applied in July 2020. At first I was under the impression that sending the PR and OWP application would give me implied status. Then I found out about a couple weeks ago that I still need to extend my visitors. But I had a few issues delay me from doing that. I applied today at 6 am in a panic. I'm mailing my PR and OWP tomorrow. I don't know what to do now. If I absolutely have to leave I will, but I'd like to try to keep my status in Canada as much as I can.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
My visitor record was valid from Feb 10, 2021 to March 10, 2021. I had applied in July 2020. At first I was under the impression that sending the PR and OWP application would give me implied status. Then I found out about a couple weeks ago that I still need to extend my visitors. But I had a few issues delay me from doing that. I applied today at 6 am in a panic. I'm mailing my PR and OWP tomorrow. I don't know what to do now. If I absolutely have to leave I will, but I'd like to try to keep my status in Canada as much as I can.
We all would. I went up for Christmas and did not want to leave. BUT, I want to be with my husband so much that I don't want to jeopardize it by overstaying if the app doesn't get completed before my visitor status is up. I know that is something they really frown upon. So be careful and good luck.