+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please!!!! Someone

Arun Joeph

Oct 22, 2018
One of my friends had a small unluck of expiring his student visa and worked without permit for few days. And IRCC found out about that he got himself rejected. Well my question is there are a lot of people, Some of who who have worked for more than months without valip work permit last year . Since the law should be applicable to all i would like to report a few of them. It saddens me to do this but there are a lot of genuine honest people who gets rejected while there are others who openly flaunts the system .so will anyone help me how to bring this to concernd authorities?

Thanks in Advance. Stay safe you all

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
One of my friends had a small unluck of expiring his student visa and worked without permit for few days. And IRCC found out about that he got himself rejected. Well my question is there are a lot of people, Some of who who have worked for more than months without valip work permit last year . Since the law should be applicable to all i would like to report a few of them. It saddens me to do this but there are a lot of genuine honest people who gets rejected while there are others who openly flaunts the system .so will anyone help me how to bring this to concernd authorities?

Thanks in Advance. Stay safe you all
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for the valuable reply. How effective is it? I mean since this happene last year will IRCC be able to find out about this?
It will depend on what kind of evidence and details you submit to support and prove the allegations you are making. If you provide enough details / evidence, they will investigate. If not, they won't.

If this happened last year and isn't happening now, I'm not sure they will bother investigating.

Arun Joeph

Oct 22, 2018
It will depend on what kind of evidence and details you submit to support and prove the allegations you are making. If you provide enough details / evidence, they will investigate. If not, they won't.

If this happened last year and isn't happening now, I'm not sure they will bother investigating.
Well i have the name , date of birth , passport number and names of the college. That person is planning to misrepresent the period and hence falsifying the documents as they have yet to apply for PR. Well i do hope someone takes this seriously . Otherwise whats the point in others breaking their backs just to get a proper profile

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Well i have the name , date of birth , passport number and names of the college. That person is planning to misrepresent the period and hence falsifying the documents as they have yet to apply for PR. Well i do hope someone takes this seriously . Otherwise whats the point in others breaking their backs just to get a proper profile
They may or they may not investigate. It's really impossible for any of us to say.