+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help please: Requested by CIC - Letter of Confirmation that you are currently in Canada

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Dear all,

I believe i am at the final stage! I got everything passed and got an email later on saying they have begun processing my PR and their need me to confirm that I am currently in Canada!
They said that I need to submit the letter via mycic but there is no such a section to upload.

anyone who has gone through this please kindly advise!!

thank you!!!

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I had the same issue and submitted it via a webform last week!
Ohhh!! Did you talk to cic? Did you get any response?

btw, for the letter what did you Upload? Did you just say you are in Canada now with your mailing address? Did you submit any supporting documents like recent bills/transactions?

thanks!!

coolbeans23

Sep 14, 2020
Ohhh!! Did you talk to cic? Did you get any response?

btw, for the letter what did you Upload? Did you just say you are in Canada now with your mailing address? Did you submit any supporting documents like recent bills/transactions?

thanks!!
Yes, I spoke with IRCC and they requested me to upload via the webform.
As for the letter, I simply stated that I am currently living in Canada since DD MM YYYYY at the following address.
No supporting documents were requested and I did not upload anything apart from the letter - signed and scanned in PDF.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
T
As for the letter, I simply stated that I am currently living in Canada since DD MM YYYYY at the following address.
No supporting documents were requested and I did not upload anything apart from the letter - signed and scanned in PDF.
thank you for your prompt reply!!
Please let me know if you get any replies and when you get PR!!!

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Dear all,

I believe i am at the final stage! I got everything passed and got an email later on saying they have begun processing my PR and their need me to confirm that I am currently in Canada!
They said that I need to submit the letter via mycic but there is no such a section to upload.

anyone who has gone through this please kindly advise!!

thank you!!!
Whats your AOR date?

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Hi again,

what was the date you submitted it via webform? and how many days it took to reflect back on your account from
" you need additional document to we are reviewing your additional documents"?

My due date is Sep 22. I received the letter on 15th and sent the letter out on 16th Sep.. I am wondering when the agent would be able to receive it and link it with my CIC....

what is your status under. "additional documents" now in your mccic account?

Thank you!

coolbeans23

Sep 14, 2020
Hi again,

what was the date you submitted it via webform? and how many days it took to reflect back on your account from
" you need additional document to we are reviewing your additional documents"?

My due date is Sep 22. I received the letter on 15th and sent the letter out on 16th Sep.. I am wondering when the agent would be able to receive it and link it with my CIC....

what is your status under. "additional documents" now in your mccic account?

Thank you!
My account took 6 days to update so don't expect it to happen for a week. Also, thought your due date is 22nd, don't stress about it because they can see when the webform was actually submitted. I confirmed this with the IRCC call center agent.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Th
My account took 6 days to update so don't expect it to happen for a week. Also, thought your due date is 22nd, don't stress about it because they can see when the webform was actually submitted. I confirmed this with the IRCC call center agent.
Thank you so much. I was so so so stressed... And I was afraid they would take the date that reflecting back on the account date as the receiving day...

And so now your status is "we are reviewing..."

And 6 days are 6 calendar days or business days? And which day did you submit it last week? I was hoping I could get PR in a two weeks..hehe..

So anxious...

coolbeans23

Sep 14, 2020
Correct, my status updated today, i.e. 8th calendar day since I submitted the web form. I think we should get it in less than 2 weeks!

Reactions: JTPr

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Correct, my status updated today, i.e. 8th calendar day since I submitted the web form. I think we should get it in less than 2 weeks!
sorry to bother you again! What is your status now? I called cic today and they haven't got my webform yet... and only 2 business days left :(

I was just afraid that when the officer looks at my account and don't see my documents on 22nd.... will I be rejected....???

coolbeans23

Sep 14, 2020
sorry to bother you again! What is your status now? I called cic today and they haven't got my webform yet... and only 2 business days left :(

I was just afraid that when the officer looks at my account and don't see my documents on 22nd.... will I be rejected....???
My account shows approved today so be patient. You will get yours as well no later than end of next week. They take an entire 5-7 calendar days to respond and update your document status. Just enjoy your weekend and you’ll get your approval next week!

Reactions: JTPr

JTPr

May 15, 2020
My account shows approved today so be patient. You will get yours as well no later than end of next week. They take an entire 5-7 calendar days to respond and update your document status. Just enjoy your weekend and you’ll get your approval next week!
congratulations !! I will be patient and relaxed and waiting for the beautiful news the next week!!