7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hi

Prior to receiving ITA , I mentioned in my EE profile that my wife has finished secondary and post secondary qualifications and I chose " ceritificate or degree awarded" at taht time as she finished her studies. I didn't claim any point for my wife's studies. I am now about to submit eAPR , though I do not have any of her certificates or diplomas and the system is asking me to upload them.

My question is : is it possible to change her studies to " In good standing but no degree awarded" ? Or this will be considered a misrepresentation and a mismatch with my previous entries at EE profile ?

Do I need to decline ITA , change EE profile and then wait for another ITA ?

Thanks

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
iraq85 said:
Hi

Prior to receiving ITA , I mentioned in my EE profile that my wife has finished secondary and post secondary qualifications and I chose " ceritificate or degree awarded" at taht time as she finished her studies. I didn't claim any point for my wife's studies. I am now about to submit eAPR , though I do not have any of her certificates or diplomas and the system is asking me to upload them.

My question is : is it possible to change her studies to " In good standing but no degree awarded" ? Or this will be considered a misrepresentation and a mismatch with my previous entries at EE profile ?

Do I need to decline ITA , change EE profile and then wait for another ITA ?

Thanks
Since you already have nomination, you will be eligible to get invited in any draw. So decline the ITA, correct your Express Entry profile and then wait for the next draw. Please note, as far as I know even if you update the status to 'In good standing but no degree awarded', it will still generate a placeholder for document upload in your eAPR. Currently, the system does not have any validations in place so if you have mentioned spouse's education and work history it will generate placeholders for education and work history even if it does not give you any points. After declining ITA, you have two options.

1. Do no mention spouse's education details in your Express Entry profile, once you get ITA mention those details under Personal History of eAPR. For any details mentioned under Personal History, no document upload placeholder will be generated.

OR

2. Mention spouse's education details in your Express Entry profile. Post ITA move those details to Personal History and do no retain it under Education History. For any details mentioned under Personal History, no document upload placeholder will be generated.

While submitting your eAPR, you can explain the same in the Letter of Explanation (LOE).

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Stanlee said:
Since you already have nomination, you will be eligible to get invited in any draw. So decline the ITA, correct your Express Entry profile and then wait for the next draw. Please note, as far as I know even if you update the status to 'In good standing but no degree awarded', it will still generate a placeholder for document upload in your eAPR. Currently, the system does not have any validations in place so if you have mentioned spouse's education and work history it will generate placeholders for education and work history even if it does not give you any points. After declining ITA, you have two options.

1. Do no mention spouse's education details in your Express Entry profile, once you get ITA mention those details under Personal History of eAPR. For any details mentioned under Personal History, no document upload placeholder will be generated.

OR

2. Mention spouse's education details in your Express Entry profile. Post ITA move those details to Personal History and do no retain it under Education History. For any details mentioned under Personal History, no document upload placeholder will be generated.

While submitting your eAPR, you can explain the same in the Letter of Explanation (LOE).

Thank you very much Stanlee , +1 for you. Is it possible to upload my spouse high school diploma and for her bachelors attach a LOE to explain the change in her standing at the end of study from degree awarded to In good standing but no degree awarded ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
iraq85 said:
Thank you very much Stanlee , +1 for you. Is it possible to upload my spouse high school diploma and for her bachelors attach a LOE to explain the change in her standing at the end of study from degree awarded to In good standing but no degree awarded ?
Since, it does not give you any points, yes you can do that with an LOE as well.

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Stanlee said:
Since, it does not give you any points, yes you can do that with an LOE as well.

Thanks Stanlee, really appreciate your efforts.