+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLEASE !!! POST GRAD WORK PERMIT

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Anybody waiting for work permit for 6 months now ? My sister applied work permit in august and we didnt heard anything back from them since then ! No documents were requested or something as i check account everyday ! We called 5 times already and last time we called was January and they said ur file is in montreal( studied in montreal for 2 years ) and they said we cant contact montreal office before 2 months as per rules and we sent 4 times already For webform requeat and everytine the answer is please wait and ur patience is appericiated ! We already missed 2 job opportunities with great pay ! So so so much frustration . Anybody can help ?

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
I don't understand, so you have applied about 6 months ago, but in order to call Montreal office you need to wait 2 months from what?

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't understand, so you have applied about 6 months ago, but in order to call Montreal office you need to wait 2 months from what?
when I called call centre thats what they told once we ( call centre ) contacted Montreal office to know status of file they cannot contact them back for 2 months. yes applied six months ago and online on gckey it shows that application in progress