+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Please!!! its urgent

Suzi007

Jun 7, 2019
Which course has more value as well as job opportunities in Canada between tourism-travel and hospitality management?I hope experienced people will reply in this post.
Thanks in Advance.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Which course has more value as well as job opportunities in Canada between tourism-travel and hospitality management?I hope experienced people will reply in this post.
Thanks in Advance.
I believe you are stuck on terminology. Both these descriptions are valid and VERY close in description. I feel you simply have to research more. Each college has its own description, that is why I am going to direct you to read the course descriptions FULLY. If it still doesn't make sense phone or write to them and ASK what the differences are.
They also differ depending on the geographical position in the country. For example, in Niagara, you will do the Falls and Wine Tours. BC and Alberta are more alpine hence different jobs and skiing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suzi007

Suzi007

Jun 7, 2019
Oh okay...thank you.I have few more questions regarding course selection in colleges in Canada.In the time of my 10 and 10+2 courses, my major was science. but after that, I got admitted into B.A in linguistics in a university. Now I wish to study in Canada and don't want to study in linguistics as mostly this course is theoretical.I want a technical course which will make me able to get a job fastly. Can i take IT, Tourism and hospitality management,business,Health or Food nutrition related course in colleges in canada.In this case, I am struggling a lot to choose a course.If you have any idea about cthis Kindly suggest me some courses which will help me to learn fast as well as get a job asap.I will be grateful to you forever.
Thanks in advance.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Oh okay...thank you.I have few more questions regarding course selection in colleges in Canada.In the time of my 10 and 10+2 courses, my major was science. but after that, I got admitted into B.A in linguistics in a university. Now I wish to study in Canada and don't want to study in linguistics as mostly this course is theoretical.I want a technical course which will make me able to get a job fastly. Can i take IT, Tourism and hospitality management,business,Health or Food nutrition related course in colleges in canada.In this case, I am struggling a lot to choose a course.If you have any idea about cthis Kindly suggest me some courses which will help me to learn fast as well as get a job asap.I will be grateful to you forever.
Thanks in advance.
Well, I am not too great on the courses. In my opinion, you are going to have written an excellent explanation of what you intend to do, why in detail and the courses you want. That is the way the Government will understand and give you permission. Check this Ontario page out: https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/programs/culinary-hospitality-recreation-and-tourism/hospitality-hotel

Reactions: Suzi007