+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Please .. I left some questions unanswered

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Help please
I left some questions unanswered. They are:
3-C: if I have other names (I dont have)
6-G: If I have children (I dont have)
6-H: Residence calculator ( I forgot to check the box for using the online one, but I sent it with my application)
7-B and 7-C: (because I answred 7-A for celpip language)
9-E: LINC (I did not do it)

I hope the officer wont return my application, because when they returned it for the first time (my application was incomplete) they did not mention anything about these empty questions.

If anyone went through this before, please let me know what happened. I cant imagine they will return my application for the second time because of these mistakes!

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Help please
6-H: Residence calculator ( I forgot to check the box for using the online one, but I sent it with my application)

I hope the officer wont return my application, because when they returned it for the first time (my application was incomplete) they did not mention anything about these empty questions.

If anyone went through this before, please let me know what happened. I cant imagine they will return my application for the second time because of these mistakes!
Don't be stressed out about this. It is already out of you hand.

I can only think of not filling out 6H as a reason for returning the application, if they it return at all.

There are many instances where application was returned and resent with successful completion. So, don't worry about it now.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You initially sent an incomplete application which got returned to you then you resent it incomplete?

You might wanna seek some help with the application if you dont think you will get it right, this way you wont be delayed.

oscar2323

Jun 6, 2015
hi
did they return your application or not
hope not
because i made the same error and did not answer the online calculator question

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Help please

your application will mostly likely be returned. Moving forward, whenever you are filling out some government forms or any other, it is always best practice to write N/A when a question does not apply to you. I guarantee you, if you had thoroughly checked before mailing it off, you would not be this stressed. As stated already, it's out of your control now, so try to relax. Best of luck.

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Thank you Oscar.

Since you sent the online calculator, you will be ok and they wont return your application.

Good luck and I wish you the best!!

Snowbird12

Jun 9, 2015
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Help please

I didi the same in1&3 and also left that question about if you got any help in filling this application ); I didn't put No
there wasn't any ifro or even any notes to show or to write N/A

Left them empty!!

What will happen!

Ronaldo Da Lima 89

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Thank you Snowbird!!

Someone here advised me to write a letter ti CIC explaining the situation. I wrote it and I answered the questions on that letter.

I think that also helped. So I really recommend for you to write to CIC!

Snowbird12

Jun 9, 2015
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Thank you Snowbird!!

Someone here advised me to write a letter ti CIC explaining the situation. I wrote it and I answered the questions on that letter.

I think that also helped. So I really recommend for you to write to CIC!
Now , we r after June 11,,,,,,, I'm afraid of writing a letter and then consider it with a new app!!!!
Confused!!! What to do?

Snowbird12

Jun 9, 2015
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Just write a letter explaining you situation.

Nothing to do with your appliaction and the day it was recieved on.
I told my husband but he doesn't care): he told me if they return it , we will apply for next year );
He doesn't care about the time or anything else , he is just focusing on his work only! :)
I don't know , I'll try to write a letter and let him send it , if he wants that ...
It's out of my control):
Thanks for your advice .,,,,,, appreciated