+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please.. I have some queations regarding my EE situation

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
Hi,

I am a dentist, and I passed all the dental centificate exams and got a certificate of qualification in Canada. My wife is a pharmacist but she did not do any exam... We aplied for the express entry and got just 364 points! We don't have any job offer or work experience in Canada! I have some questions please:
1. Do we have any chanc to be invited with 364 points?!
2. Are there any points awarded for the certificate of qualification I got in Canada?
3. How can I get a job offer if I don't live in Canada? I think it is impossible!!!
4. We didn't do ECA for my wife, it will cost us a lot of money (855$) - but it will raise our points by 10 points. Is it worth it?

It is not fair that people with licence in hand cannot immigrate because they don't have work experience in Canada ir a valid job offer!!

Thank you

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
you can surely increase your IELTS scroe to get extra score.......and what is your age?

actually i am internationally trained dentist and have not written any ndeb exams till now.....but still with my education..ECA, 4 year experience and age i got 452 points...including my spouses ielts score...

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
I am 32 years old...
I got in IELTS 7 in reading, all the other 6.5 = (CLB 7)
It is frustrating that no points will be added if you got certificate of qualifications from NDEB!!!!

My wife is a pharmacist... She didn't do ECA yet... but that will add just 10 points... but it will cost us about 850 dollar!! I don't know what to do... Our score is not high. We have no chance on 364!!

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
you need to make your wife give IELTS or CELPIP.
you have to go for ECA for ur wife education. In express entry every 1 point will matter in future draws.

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
My wife did IELTS and get also CLB 7...
As for the ECA, you are right.. every point is important... We will do that.. thank you

Dentist D.M.D

Feb 8, 2015
My wife did IELTS and get also CLB 7...
As for the ECA, you are right.. every point is important... We will do that.. thank you