+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! Please help me in figuring out NOC from my experience letters

sanjunairb

Nov 13, 2019
Company 1 experience letter -
- Work with engineering, development, operations and marketing team to successfully execute the product road map.
- Responsible for the product life cycle map for new launches. Devised go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the new PaaS launches.
- Conduct demos and presentation to customers to demonstrate cloud capabilities and service offerings.
- Meeting with customers, new prospects and sales team to gain market insights, subsequently leveraging insights to create requirements.
- Conducted benchmark study against the competition to identify areas of improvement.
- Product roadmap for cloud services created by doing market research and competitive analysis.
- Sales enablement using presentations and tools to educate sales teams on the solutions and offerings.
- Working with engineering, development, operation and testing teams to get the features of new SaaS based customer orchestration portal implemented as per the product roadmap.
- Applied agile methodologies to break down complex user requirements into user stories by working with architects.
- Oversaw weekly scrum, reviewed business requirement specification document and performed backlog prioritisation, feature validation and creation of test cases.

Company 2 experience letter -
- As a member of the product development division, define product specifications and or strategy.
- Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications.
- Communicate product strategy and functionality.
- Initiate and foster relationships with other groups.
- Review product documentation and collateral.
- Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.

Looking at NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers, I feel like I would fit under 2173 as well as under 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants. I definitely feel like I won't be match under NOC 0213 Computer and information systems manager as I do not manage any teams directly.

With these experience letter ACS(Australian Computer Society) had assessed me positively as a software engineer. I know it might not be too relevant for Canada but just wanted to note it here. My title in both companies were 'Product Manager'. I am in the ICT sector.

Please can someone help me decide among 2173/2171? I am leaning towards 2173..

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Pick the NOC where the listed responsabilites matches the most your past/current employment experience.

The NOC job title doesn't matter at all as they will compare the listed responsabilites of your letters vs the NOC page.

Reactions: sanjunairb

Shrutic

Dec 9, 2020
Company 1 experience letter -
- Work with engineering, development, operations and marketing team to successfully execute the product road map.
- Responsible for the product life cycle map for new launches. Devised go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the new PaaS launches.
- Conduct demos and presentation to customers to demonstrate cloud capabilities and service offerings.
- Meeting with customers, new prospects and sales team to gain market insights, subsequently leveraging insights to create requirements.
- Conducted benchmark study against the competition to identify areas of improvement.
- Product roadmap for cloud services created by doing market research and competitive analysis.
- Sales enablement using presentations and tools to educate sales teams on the solutions and offerings.
- Working with engineering, development, operation and testing teams to get the features of new SaaS based customer orchestration portal implemented as per the product roadmap.
- Applied agile methodologies to break down complex user requirements into user stories by working with architects.
- Oversaw weekly scrum, reviewed business requirement specification document and performed backlog prioritisation, feature validation and creation of test cases.

Company 2 experience letter -
- As a member of the product development division, define product specifications and or strategy.
- Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications.
- Communicate product strategy and functionality.
- Initiate and foster relationships with other groups.
- Review product documentation and collateral.
- Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.

Looking at NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers, I feel like I would fit under 2173 as well as under 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants. I definitely feel like I won't be match under NOC 0213 Computer and information systems manager as I do not manage any teams directly.

With these experience letter ACS(Australian Computer Society) had assessed me positively as a software engineer. I know it might not be too relevant for Canada but just wanted to note it here. My title in both companies were 'Product Manager'. I am in the ICT sector.

Please can someone help me decide among 2173/2171? I am leaning towards 2173..
What did you choose finally? I am in a similar situation and planning to go with 2171