+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help please...got refusal letter..

peachy15

Aug 18, 2015
hi everyone...i just received a refusal letter from the cic because they were not convinced that i'll be returning to my country of residence after my studies..i want to reapply but whoever can suggest what's the best thing to support their reason for refusal.. i am a filipino but currently working here in Israel, my parents are permanent residents of saskatchewan so basically they are my support system in Canada, i am married, he is currently working also here in Israel and he will be accompanying me to Canada...as i read the other posts here, basically they are referring to properties/ assets back in the home country as strongest support documents but in our case, we really don't have properties/ assets back home...so what further supporting documents can you suggest, please all ideas or opinions are welcome...thank you

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can get a job offer after your study in your home country and a letter from employer would help.

if you are not rush to study , I would consider to apply for provincial nominee program or other immigration category.

sounds like your parents would support you financial during the study and no family ties is your home country,
then you might wanna look for another way to come and study in Canada.

hope other member give you more insight.

oscar11

Jun 21, 2015
with your current circumstances your home ties are very weak. as you mentioned that you are Philippines national and you are in Israel with your husband and your parents are in canada.

I would suggest to apply for PR or re apply for study by making very strong SOP mentioning that "I have no intentions to stay in Canada because I want to live with my husband and I have adapted my lifestyle in Israel and planning to raise children in Israel. IF my intentions were to remain in Canada than i could have stayed with my parents etc".

It is all about common sense

What course and university you applied?. if it was a college than try to get admission in university and pay your tuition in advance before applying for visa.

Try to get a letter from your employer stating that he will hire you after you return back.

peachy15

Aug 18, 2015
oscar11 said:
with your current circumstances your home ties are very weak. as you mentioned that you are Philippines national and you are in Israel with your husband and your parents are in canada.

I would suggest to apply for PR or re apply for study by making very strong SOP mentioning that "I have no intentions to stay in Canada because I want to live with my husband and I have adapted my lifestyle in Israel and planning to raise children in Israel. IF my intentions were to remain in Canada than i could have stayed with my parents etc".

It is all about common sense

What course and university you applied?. if it was a college than try to get admission in university and pay your tuition in advance before applying for visa.

Try to get a letter from your employer stating that he will hire you after you return back.
hi thank you for the wonderful opinions...can you help me do a strong SOP please with my situation... what else should i write besides from he thoughts you've said? i have no idea on how to make a strong SOP so it will be a big help if you can give me other insights thank you!

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
peachy15 said:
hi thank you for the wonderful opinions...can you help me do a strong SOP please with my situation... what else should i write besides from he thoughts you've said? i have no idea on how to make a strong SOP so it will be a big help if you can give me other insights thank you!
Hi,
search for SOP or statement of purpose on the forum there are MANY good samples....but do not copy them, just take ideas and write your own...

I suggest you take help from some consultant who excells in Canadian student visas...he will be able to see your case more closely and give tips based on your situation...