Help please forgot to write my name on citizenship photos

medoo

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol

@medoo I read on this forum that if you're a single applicant (as opposed to family applications), forgetting to write your name on the back of photos should not be an issue. Some people reported their applications got accepted in the past. That being said, it is still up to the officer screening your file in Sydney. They can return it for whatever reason they see fit.

Nothing you can do now, just wait for AOR.
Thank you for positive energy

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
I called CIC in the past they said the person name refer to the photographer name , not the applicant name.

That’s why it’s not funny.
Where does it show in my response that I'm laughing or making fun? I just referred you to the bullet points.
As the guy with the lengthy and super correct response said, its logic that your name as in the applicant should be on the back as they had 2 different bullet points to address 2 different requirements.
I'm sure it's fine though if it's just a 1 person application( A logical assumption but still, an assumption)

dony

Jun 4, 2012
Yes ,I was checking the spreadsheet and people is getting AOR after 2 weeks, if I'll receive my AOR (sole applicant), I'll let u know guys .

Reactions: medoo

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
It can be accepted or it can be returned, no one knows. If I was you and if application was returned, I will check online to see if there is any update in the application. If any change I will fill up new application and send, to avoid any issues. If no change you are good, update required stuff and resend.

glmmoula

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone forgot to sign back of the photos and received AOR?

My CIT application received on Oct 16, 2017.
I had stamps on the both photos from the Photographer, But i did not sign the photos.
AOR is not received yet. Feeling tensed!

Last edited:

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017

My CIT application received on Sept 16.2017.
I had stamps on the both photos from the Photographer, But i did not sign the photos.
There are few people, on this forum, who forgot to write their names on the back of photo and received AORs.

Also please note that about 80% of people whos application was delivered on October 16th, have not received AOR yet. So there is no reason to feel tesnse! :)

glmmoula

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are few people, on this forum, who forgot to write their names on the back of photo and received AORs.

Also please note that about 80% of people whos application was delivered on October 16th, have not received AOR yet. So there is no reason to feel tesnse! :)
Thank you Sir

davidken1

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013

My CIT application received on Sept 16.2017.
What? October 16! That's early to be tensed. I did send my application in sept, no name on picture and even sent wrong picture size and got AOR so you should be good man.

glmmoula

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What? October 16! That's early to be tensed. I did send my application in sept, no name on picture and even sent wrong picture size and got AOR so you should be good man.
thanks Devidken1.

arch.ca

Sep 19, 2012
I forgot to write our name on citizenship photos, it's a family applicant.
Will do you think my case be rejected?
Any similar situation..?
What should I do now ?
I got AOR without printing my name on the back. So don't worry or don't waste money for the new photos unless CIC requires. It just take half hour.

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
I forgot to write our name on citizenship photos, it's a family applicant.
Will do you think my case be rejected?
Any similar situation..?
What should I do now ?
I didn't write photo names
I left gap dates
I thought iam going to be roasted with application return and had nightmares sinc 11 OCT.

But for gods grace I got AOR today, enjoying Champagne Roseee now celebrating the VICTORY FOR GOD because I prayed since 11 OCT 2017.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It can be accepted or it can be returned, no one knows. If I was you and if application was returned, I will check online to see if there is any update in the application. If any change I will fill up new application and send, to avoid any issues. If no change you are good, update required stuff and resend.
If the app was returned then there would be no online account to be checked, treat it as you didn't apply at all.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........