+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLEASE ATL !! CANADA

snowjon

Nov 6, 2018
I was wondering if anyone could help me with my situation. I was in Canada on a visitor visa and went to border to change my status from visitor to work permit with an approved LMIA. My whole thing went down when they basically suspected that I have been in the co7ntr6 from a while and I must have been working. After going back and forth I did agree that I worked here helping my cousin, so the obvious they got me signing a declaration and was told to leave within one week from that day. I didn’t ask border officer much questions but she basically told me that I AM NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR A WORK PERMIT FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS.
So I departed Canada within the time period and I was given ALLOWED TO LEAVE FORM IMM 1282. After coming to home country I was able to get my file and it was mentioned in the file about inadmissibility and not being able to apply for work permit. It’s been 6 months now and I was wondering what kind of advise you guys have for me.

It would be great if someone else had been in the same boat as me and if they can share their experiences that could help me getting back to Canada.

Thank you people.