+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP - Personal History

yellowstone

Jan 16, 2019
I submitted my application about 2 months back and I'm worried about something for the past couple of weeks.

Although, I have worked full-time with a company for 9 years in a different role. I have worked or rather helped my friends and colleagues with my skills and have got credit (part of my portfolio) for the same. I didn't mention any of this in my Personal History. Will this be a problem?

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
I submitted my application about 2 months back and I'm worried about something for the past couple of weeks.

Although, I have worked full-time with a company for 9 years in a different role. I have worked or rather helped my friends and colleagues with my skills and have got credit (part of my portfolio) for the same. I didn't mention any of this in my Personal History. Will this be a problem?
Doesn't matter. You can even choose to omit an employer from your application. You will only get points based on what you have in your application.

I am assuming you have an employment verification letter from your employer that correlates to whatever designation you have selected in your application. That should suffice.

yellowstone

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, I have the employment verification letters.

I have submitted the 'Reference Letter' from the employer in my EE Application.

So I guess it's okay even if my name appears with other businesses/ entities online apart from the employer even if I don't mention it in Personal History?