+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help paying Application fees and RPRF Fees together

priyaaa

May 16, 2017
Hello all,

I'm about to submit my express entry application. I would like to pay Application fees ($550) and RPRF Fees($490) together and save some processing time. However, when I goto the last page to submit application it doesnt give the option to pay RPRF fees. I only see the option to pay application fees. Am I doing something wrong?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Initially I think it will ask if you want to pay together or separate, I think it generates fees based on the response you give to that question.

priyaaa

May 16, 2017
I've tried again, but I still dont get the option of paying together. Do you remember, where that option appears?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I've tried again, but I still dont get the option of paying together. Do you remember, where that option appears?
Log out and log back in. Once on your application page for eAPR, look at the top menu in grey bars. There you will see "Modify Family Information". Click on that and you will be able to choose RPRF to be paid together with Application Fee. You can then save it and pay both the fees together.

Good luck!

Reactions: karens

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Log out and log back in. Once on your application page for eAPR, look at the top menu in grey bars. There you will see "Modify Family Information". Click on that and you will be able to choose RPRF to be paid together with Application Fee. You can then save it and pay both the fees together.

Good luck!
Hi @Maverick28, Please can you update your signature with the latest status changes if any. Much appreciated.

priyaaa

May 16, 2017

Good luck!
Thanks so much Maverick, I was able to submit the application following your advice!!

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
@priyaaa: please do as you've been advised using "modify family information".
I made this mistake initially and was worried when i saw a single fee payment. Before a kind fellow showed me what to do. You'll see the desired changes soon. All the best.

Good luck!

priyaaa

May 16, 2017
@priyaaa: please do as you've been advised using "modify family information".
I made this mistake initially and was worried when i saw a single fee payment. Before a kind fellow showed me what to do. You'll see the desired changes soon. All the best.
@kaegon
Buddy, I already submitted it last night (see previous message) following Maverick's advice