+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Parents sponsorship

VirkSingh

Oct 31, 2016
Hello
I sponsored my mother under permanent resident under family sponsorship.Now application forwaded to NewDelhi for further processing and processing is started.
My mother is divorcee and she is residing at same address after divorce where she was living after marriage .But she have all proof such as New passport without spouse name and as well as adhar card too.
And my question is does visa office may have any objection regarding adress or something other?

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
VirkSingh said:
Hello
I sponsored my mother under permanent resident under family sponsorship.Now application forwaded to NewDelhi for further processing and processing is started.
My mother is divorcee and she is residing at same address after divorce where she was living after marriage .But she have all proof such as New passport without spouse name and as well as adhar card too.
And my question is does visa office may have any objection regarding adress or something other?
If she has divorce certificate, then there will be no problem.

VirkSingh

Oct 31, 2016
Yes she have divorcee certificate .and one more thing will CIC have some concern with my father? I only sponsored my mother and brother

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
VirkSingh said:
Yes she have divorcee certificate .and one more thing will CIC have some concern with my father? I only sponsored my mother and brother
You can only sponsor one of your parent (i.e, either one of them fill the forms of principal applicant and other parent becomes dependent). As your mother is separated and unmarried now, so she donot have any dependent (spouse) now. Your brother as child is only dependent in her file.

Don't take any stress. You are fine.

For eg in my file its written as : You have sponsored ......father name
The dependent listed on the file is ...................my mother's name

VirkSingh

Oct 31, 2016
Thankyou for your reply dear
Would CIC ask about my father Where he live or what he do? I have no link with my father

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
VirkSingh said:
Thankyou for your reply dear
Would CIC ask about my father Where he live or what he do? I have no link with my father
I think you should stop worrying now. Now if they ask your mother, then she has straight answer. As she is legally divorced, then why CIC will bother her

VirkSingh

Oct 31, 2016
Thnx bro
One more thing Do you how much time Cic new delhi would take to ask for medical?Application forwaded on 02 match and processing started 15 march.

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
VirkSingh said:
Thnx bro
One more thing Do you how much time Cic new delhi would take to ask for medical?Application forwaded on 02 match and processing started 15 march.
Thats ok; follow 2016 thread and see spreadsheet made by Rossei to get an idea.