patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

In the post ITA application form, there's a section for Application/profile details which requires me to put in P.O. Box number in the Address section. However I don't have a P.O. Box number. What should I put in this space? It doesn't mark the selection complete if I don't put in a number.

I tried "NA", "N.A." and "0", but it gave me error like this:
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: P.O. Box:
Your answer must be numeric.

What should i do?!!!

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
weird, coz I have no problems with that. I just left them blank

Vinit Hundare

Jul 2, 2017
Pune
Category........
FSW
Hi all,

In the post ITA application form, there's a section for Application/profile details which requires me to put in P.O. Box number in the Address section. However I don't have a P.O. Box number. What should I put in this space? It doesn't mark the selection complete if I don't put in a number.

I tried "NA", "N.A." and "0", but it gave me error like this:
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: P.O. Box:
Your answer must be numeric.

What should i do?!!!
Hi,

Leave it blank. Fields where NA is not being accepted can be left blank.

pjain64

Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone! Could someone please advise with the following?

Got my passport letter request, asking to mail the passports to a P.O box address (CPC – Ottawa – PR P.O. Box 8781). FedEx employees are repeatedly saying that if the recipient is a P.O box address, then they need a valid recipient phone number. The delivery person calls on that number to get the delivery address and without that, they won't be able to deliver to a P.O box.

The problem is that there is no IRCC phone number. This page clearly states to provide my own phone number instead of IRCC phone number. FedEx says that if I do that then the delivery person will call me and ask for an address. So I can't provide my or IRCC's phone number. As a result, I'm stuck. I'm not sure if the FedEx employees are wrong or not, but I live in the U.S on a visa and it feels very scary to mail my passport with this doubt. If it gets stuck, I could be doomed.

Could anyone please advise and help? If you also had to deliver to a P.O box address, what did you do - did you provide your own phone number and it worked fine? Please advise. My deadline is approaching and I'm quite scared. I'd be very grateful and indebted for any help. Thank you very much.