+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: Out of status spouse and AINP

rustyfrmnep

Mar 12, 2009
Hi All,

I'm in H1-B visa for last 4 years. I'm trying to apply through AINP. However, my wife is out of status in US. She came in with 6 months visitor visa and then overstayed for last 7 years. If I apply her as my spouse and if I'm approved for Canadian PR, will she get PR too? And if she is denied will I be denied with Canadian PR too?
Please, let me know if you guys have any success story.

Thanks

akk

Sep 2, 2008
hummmmm..I would call the hot line...doubts someone here can help with that....

Akk

rustyfrmnep said:
Hi All,

I'm in H1-B visa for last 4 years. I'm trying to apply through AINP. However, my wife is out of status in US. She came in with 6 months visitor visa and then overstayed for last 7 years. If I apply her as my spouse and if I'm approved for Canadian PR, will she get PR too? And if she is denied will I be denied with Canadian PR too?

Thanks

rustyfrmnep

Mar 12, 2009
Hi akk and ss123,

Thanks for your quick response

<<hummmmm..I would call the hot line...doubts someone here can help with that....>>

I don't know what you mean by that? I was just trying to search for my options homey! I wasn't looking for kkk or black panther! I know the best way is to get the lawyer, but lawyers are liars too bro! they will say everything can be done till you have money. My goal here is to look for people with success story!

Thanks!

UnderMemphis

Mar 6, 2009
rustyfrmnep - I cannot even begin to comprehend how you got KKK and black panther out of Akk's response!

But I have to agree with ss123. Talk to a lawyer. You certainly have a unique case. This is definitely something I would take up with a professional if I were you.

Suck it up and pay the fee. You don't want to make matters worse by taking advise from a forum!

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Are you out of your mind??
Whatever dude...I was trying to help you, but after your answer I just realized you were not worth to help...

Akk

rustyfrmnep said:
Hi akk and ss123,

Thanks for your quick response

<<hummmmm..I would call the hot line...doubts someone here can help with that....>>

I don't know what you mean by that? I was just trying to search for my options homey! I wasn't looking for kkk or black panther! I know the best way is to get the lawyer, but lawyers are liars too bro! they will say everything can be done till you have money. My goal here is to look for people with success story!

Thanks!

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
rustyfrmnep said:
Hi All,

Thanks
As AKK suggested, I would call the hotline, as none of us here have faced such a situation.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does somebody know what that hotline number is? I tried to call the CIC Buffalo office the other day and nobody picks up that phone. It has a long recorded instructions, but no answer by a live human.

Later, I -emailed them and got the answer after 2 tries. I would like to have the hotline number if there is one for the CIC Buffalo (not for Alberta). Thanks.

A

Albertagoverner

rustyfrmnep said:
Hi All,

Thanks
At this time, ONLY you should apply for PNP. Send her immediately to home and then sponsor her as your spouse. It is the proper way otherwise if something gets stamp on her passport..... then CIC will give you extremely hard time at the time of her PR process. I assume that you are okay on H1b Status, So only you apply and wait till you get nomination and then apply to CIC. If you become the permanent resident then the chances of her rejection are very less therefore you need be Permanent resident first.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He needs to list his wife on his application though. If he doesn't, he will not be able to sponsor her later. Many ppl have applied for FSW with a spouse out of status in the US without it being a problem. I don't see why it would be a problem for AINP.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
rustyfrmnep,

i read your query and decided not to bother with it. poor akk did, and nice response to someone who actually took time to answer your question!

he gave you the best advise anybody here can offer. what success stories do you want? somebody who is willfully out of legal status for 7 years. great success there!

seems like you have a problem with comprehension. picking up few words like homey and bro doesn't make you cool, only a wannabe. what has akk's post got anything to do with kkk and black panther??? are you crazy or just plain stupid?

looks like some more guys are trying to help you out. i wonder why they are still doing it. anyway you go ahead and yell at them also "bro" :)

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monteiromarcosb said:
phone:1-780-427-6419
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Thanks. But I was looking for CIC Buffalo hotline number, not Alberta.

rustyfrmnep

Mar 12, 2009
Hi all , thanks for trying to help me out. I apologize akk that I misunderstood you! I'm really sorry about that! I didn't know about the hotline! To be frank, I was thinking you are mentioning US immigration'S hotline!Don't laugh or get mad at me now. I was in little stress I guess that's it. Thank you all! Please, do forgive me for my ignorance and enjoy your weekend.
Ya'll have a nice weekend.