+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help! online service is currently not available

agarwal.lalit91

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where are we supposed to submit the TOEFL scorecard. I see an option for uploading the transcripts but not the TOEFL scores. Are the scores required while submitting an online application ?

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agarwal.lalit91 said:
Where are we supposed to submit the TOEFL scorecard. I see an option for uploading the transcripts but not the TOEFL scores. Are the scores required while submitting an online application ?

not required but you can attach it with one of the other docs.

agarwal.lalit91

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
propain said:
not required but you can attach it with one of the other docs.
Thanks for the reply. Also would like to know if you have any idea that why it is so long to process the on-line application while the paper-based applications are getting processed in a week. I applied on 19th May, its already been 3 weeks and am still waiting for their reply. I thought on-line applications are faster, hence applied on-line but now regretting my decision to apply on-line. Any idea on an average how much does it take to process the on-line applications? Where should I contact to know about my application status?

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
agarwal.lalit91 said:
Thanks for the reply. Also would like to know if you have any idea that why it is so long to process the on-line application while the paper-based applications are getting processed in a week. I applied on 19th May, its already been 3 weeks and am still waiting for their reply. I thought on-line applications are faster, hence applied on-line but now regretting my decision to apply on-line. Any idea on an average how much does it take to process the on-line applications? Where should I contact to know about my application status?
Have you done biometric request ?

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The new application has the questionnaire as first step and it is linked to your application

they have taken out the checklist code.

hisiv4u

Jul 11, 2017
Hello Guys..I am also getting the error message " The online services are currently down".
May I know the steps to delete the current application and create a new one to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance.

temijoke25

Sep 28, 2023
Hello Guys..I am also getting the error message " The online services are currently down".
May I know the steps to delete the current application and create a new one to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Please how were you able to solve this problem?