+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help on PR appl from india

nkjoshi1971

Jul 2, 2008
Hi !!

I did my four year training in electrical engineering as an apprentice and was awarded a diploma certificate issued by Govt. of India, Ministry of education in 1990. I am a retiree now and am planning to apply for PR by using Smplifid Appl Procs but my immigration agent (WWICS) informed me that this diploma is not recognised by the canadian authorites. Is there any way out so that I can make my application for PR.

Please be kind enough to guide me a little.

Gnanee

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Myself Gnanee techie working in india past more then 8years EXP in a software company and i would like to move canada on PR status.
I am trying to apply online and having difficulty to obtain few tricky question and am sure i provide all right answers but showing failed.
Can someone help or guide me how to apply PR from India.

Thanks & Regards,
Gnanee

chakri8385

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2014
Gnanee said:
Hi Everyone,

Myself Gnanee techie working in india past more then 8years EXP in a software company and i would like to move canada on PR status.
I am trying to apply online and having difficulty to obtain few tricky question and am sure i provide all right answers but showing failed.
Can someone help or guide me how to apply PR from India.

Thanks & Regards,
Gnanee
Try www.milestoneimmigration.com/pointcalculator.aspx

chakri8385

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2014
nkjoshi1971 said:
Hi !!

I did my four year training in electrical engineering as an apprentice and was awarded a diploma certificate issued by Govt. of India, Ministry of education in 1990. I am a retiree now and am planning to apply for PR by using Smplifid Appl Procs but my immigration agent (*****) informed me that this diploma is not recognised by the canadian authorites. Is there any way out so that I can make my application for PR.

Please be kind enough to guide me a little.
Sir, do you have any degree besides this? The best way to check if this is recognised is through WES.
Try https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?