+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!!! Help on July 2018 Urgent processing Citizenship grant

hirojd012345

Dec 29, 2018
incredibly, while most people are processed in standard processing time, you have more than one reason to be processed urgently. majority here have older parents who are likely to be sick. also, everyone can say that there might be a job requiring travel. shitty reasoning.

You did very poor job while wording your request.
July applicants are becoming citizens now and you are being reviewed for urgency. hahahaha
ircc considered you a guy who made parents sick to gain a favor.
Hello, That's your opinions but it's not true can not make my parent sick never ever. Then what do you think should be a solution to clarify that? Thanks

hirojd012345

Dec 29, 2018
I am not sure why you are asking this question of urgent processing eligibility in this form. none of the forum member can decide and have the experience of determining the eligibility .
I think you can simply ask IRCC that why have you not got the AOR after applying so long ago. if you have proof of delivery of your application please send that proof to them and will certainly try to find out if they have received your application.
Ohhh thanks that's true . Thanks for your advice. Happy New Year

RDS1

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hello, That's your opinions but it's not true can not make my parent sick never ever. Then what do you think should be a solution to clarify that? Thanks
If you apply for urgent processing of what ever reason and IRCC decide not to process urgently, they will not hold it against you that you are trying to fraud them. Fraud is when you misrepresent anything. People are getting AOR after 4 or 5 months later also. though it is very unfortunate to wait for long time just for AOR but this is how the process is built.

Reactions: hirojd012345

RDS1

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
incredibly, while most people are processed in standard processing time, you have more than one reason to be processed urgently. majority here have older parents who are likely to be sick. also, everyone can say that there might be a job requiring travel. shitty reasoning.

You did very poor job while wording your request.
July applicants are becoming citizens now and you are being reviewed for urgency. hahahaha
ircc considered you a guy who made parents sick to gain a favor.
being a champion member of the forum, you need to tone down your sarcasm while answering a query. you have no idea that person who is asking question may have a genuine problem. please be polite , I can only request you .

RDS1

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
I am might have been too straightforward and impatient. it looks like ircc is sarcastic here. the info line says he is under review for urgent processing sine July.
Sorry Brother you didn't read his first post. his application is not showing up in application status and how the agent can tell him anything .
he explained that his English is not that good but you guys were making opinion about his urgent processing eligibility. As I said earlier he ,may have a very genuine case as he does not have passport and every time he has to visit his father he has to get travel document and it is expensive . so he requested for urgent processing of his citizenship. in lay man understanding about the criteria for urgent processing , I think he deserve to be processed urgently but unfortunately forget about IRCC all of you champion members were jumping guns on him without reading his posts. he needs support and if you can't help him , please don't confuse him by calling his application fraud etc. I hope this forum is for supporting each other what ever little we know about the process that too with the experience of others.

hirojd012345

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry Brother you didn't read his first post. his application is not showing up in application status and how the agent can tell him anything .
he explained that his English is not that good but you guys were making opinion about his urgent processing eligibility. As I said earlier he ,may have a very genuine case as he does not have passport and every time he has to visit his father he has to get travel document and it is expensive . so he requested for urgent processing of his citizenship. in lay man understanding about the criteria for urgent processing , I think he deserve to be processed urgently but unfortunately forget about IRCC all of you champion members were jumping guns on him without reading his posts. he needs support and if you can't help him , please don't confuse him by calling his application fraud etc. I hope this forum is for supporting each other what ever little we know about the process that too with the experience of others.
Thank you very much for your empathy and understanding, I did all possible I could to fulfill the requirements and all is authentic and documented with references, hope the best but if the worst happens I couldn't be able to go in my Country, that's only my big pain for now. God bless I wish you a happy new year