+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! not enough time to travel.

jellyfish_smile

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Just been called by my visa office on the 17th of November if I could before 7th of December. I really don't want to miss this opportunity but I'm afraid my passport won't be returned before my medical gets expires and I'm screwed. Who have an idea if visa offices do fast track on stamping visa and returning same say in 10 days? As my visa office is outside my home country..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Just been called by my visa office on the 17th of November if I could before 7th of December. I really don't want to miss this opportunity but I'm afraid my passport won't be returned before my medical gets expires and I'm screwed. Who have an idea if visa offices do fast track on stamping visa and returning same say in 10 days? As my visa office is outside my home country..
1. The VO will probably extend the medical, without a new exam.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Tight turnaround and probably not worth the risk. As said above, if you let the VO know it is not enough time, they will likely just extend your medical. It is possible they will request another medical but they usually don't.