AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017

Moutasimbabar

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need help.

Recently I received an email from Visa officer from Canada, Who's asking for Nikkah Nama.

Though I've submitted - Nadra Marriage certificare - Urdu Nikkah nama with Notary Translation - after translation they wrote Marriage Certificate on translation in english instead Nikkah Nama since its urdu word.

Again I received the email from Visa officer and asked below

Hello,

We already have the civil marriage certificate – please also upload/email the nikaah nama.

So this time again did the translation by Notary and sent him by stating that Nikkah Nama / Marriage Certificate on the translation by notary. so he will understand Nikkah Nama is the Urdu word and Marriage Certificate is english.

Can you guys help me with this - If i am going to right direction or do i have to find out any certified translation for canada ? I belongs to Karachi and living in Abroad.

Alikazmi75

Jun 11, 2018
I originally submitted NADRA marriage certificate but they requested nikkah nama and English translation which i did.
did you submit the original or certified copies? I recently submitted normal photocopies but not sure if that was enough.

Moutasimbabar

Sep 17, 2017
Ive submitted original nikkah nama in urdu and english translated nika nama attested by advocate and notary public pakistan

Lets see if they accept this

Aali005

May 5, 2017
did you submit the original or certified copies? I recently submitted normal photocopies but not sure if that was enough.
My translated nikkah Nama was attested from notary public and then I scan and send it to CIC. Never submit or send original documents to CIC.

Moutasimbabar

Sep 17, 2017
Visa Officer from London asked me to send via email , What do you think how long it will take since its with visa officer in london.

Alikazmi75

Jun 11, 2018
I have one more question. What documents do we need to submit with out land application. Anything other than this list?
Birth Certificate,
Nikah Nama,
Family Registration Certificate,
Marriage Registration Certificate,
National Identity Card,
Passport copy,
PR card copy,
Pictures,
Police clearance certificate
Is that enough or is there anything else especially for Pakistan applicants?
I just scanned these documents and sent them. From everyone's comments here I think I should've sent Certified(attested) copies

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
I have one more question. What documents do we need to submit with out land application. Anything other than this list?
Birth Certificate,
Nikah Nama,
Family Registration Certificate,
Marriage Registration Certificate,
National Identity Card,
Passport copy,
PR card copy,
Pictures,
Police clearance certificate
Is that enough or is there anything else especially for Pakistan applicants?
I just scanned these documents and sent them. From everyone's comments here I think I should've sent Certified(attested) copies

any updates?

zubda345

May 28, 2018
My Original nikkah nama was in english, we didn't have an urdu one, I uploaded that original english one and the Nadra marriage certificate, will they ask me for and urdu one? if they do what am I supposed to do?